• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

30 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

image.png.414a7d84d027dbd8ffbc0f77c58c2d75.png

JC failed the play by not shooting the corner 3 when he got it, and then again by choosing to pass it to Clint instead of to a wide open 3ogi. 

Collins was GREAT in the second half, but that one play is on him. 

Still, Clint mishandled a pass that could have resulted in a dunk. Hot potato or not, you gotta catch the ball. 

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

JC failed the play by not shooting the corner 3 when he got it, and then again by choosing to pass it to Clint instead of to a wide open 3ogi. 

Just now, bleachkit said:

Still, Clint mishandled a pass that could have resulted in a dunk. Hot potato or not, you gotta catch the ball. 

We've seen them hook up on similar plays over the course of the season.  It was a little hot from John but Cap wasn't ready for the pass.  He had the smaller Thybulle on him so if he was prepared and jumped it would have been an easy dunk.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I will never forget the inaugural Source awards when OutKast won new artist of the year in front of a booing NYC crowd.

Big Boi tried to pander to the crowd while Andre fumed in the background flanked by then unknown GoodieMob.

When it was his turn, he delivered this gem ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47j8br7r5vnktzihflez

This is that moment for Atlanta sports. The Hawks at least.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

Nah, that was on Bogi. he had pretty much a wide open shot from the elbow and passed it up. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Nah, that was on Bogi. he had pretty much a wide open shot from the elbow and passed it up. 

I think it was Huerter who passed JC the ball, Bogi is in the corner with his arms raised. JC had the option to pass him the ball too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I think it was Huerter who passed JC the ball, Bogi is in the corner with his arms raised. JC had the option to pass him the ball too.

Nah I'm 90% it was Bogi. Trae was doubled up top and split a pass between two defenders to Bogi around the top of the circle where he was completely open, took a couple of dribbles to the elbow and the defense didn't really go out on him instead staying home on their guys. He had a wide open shot and passed it to Collins on the corner who really wasn't wide open when he caught the ball which is why he didn't let it go. Bogi faded to that spot after passing the ball out to Collins. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes. John still dribbled once or twice more ans tried the pass to Clint with under 1 second left. He didn't see 3ogi for sure. I can't really blame him though, he was under a lot of pressure. 

• Premium Member
Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Nah I'm 90% it was Bogi. Trae was doubled up top and split a pass between two defenders to Bogi around the top of the circle where he was completely open, took a couple of dribbles to the elbow and the defense didn't really go out on him instead staying home on their guys. He had a wide open shot and passed it to Collins on the corner who really wasn't wide open when he caught the ball which is why he didn't let it go. Bogi faded to that spot after passing the ball out to Collins. 

NM everyone. Just rewatched the play. Not sure what I was remembering but it wasn't that play. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, BrazilianHawk said:

Also if he faked to capela he had huerter right there for the dagger

🥽

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Not an oddsmaker but I’m gonna say Vegas says Sixers -6.5 for game 5 on Friday. Just a hunch prediction on the line. 

Line is out. Philly -6. I was close. Although by game time it could still swing to 6.5 or 5.5 if bettors going all in on us.