• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

Whoever wins tomorrow likely wins the series no matter what, so hopefully the Hawks can shoot the way they can shoot and get another on the road.

On another note, I wonder if the Clippers 2nd round curse is really the Doc Rivers curse. He does have a ring, but even that playoff performance wasn't really that impressive.

It wouldn't surprise me if you saw the Sixers win tomorrow and the series go the distance because...Doc Rivers.

But maybe we'll see the Hawks put up a better shooting night and win tomorrow and in game 6.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Trae is due for one of those jaw dropping high scoring games where he has the floater and 3pt shot going at the same time with good efficiency. I'd like to see him put a stamp on this series with a 40 point 10 assist game or something. Guys like Gallo and Bogi are also due for a huge game. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11809960

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Trae is due for one of those jaw dropping high scoring games where he has the floater and 3pt shot going at the same time with good efficiency.

This.

I was see 50 in game 5 in Philly and a bow goodnight to the crowd. 

He showed he could be dimey Nash in game 4, game 5 calls for icky Iverson reenact. 

@TheNorthCydeRises I’d like to take your 32 and add 18. Hit Philly in the mouth with 50. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

I swear I thought some of 'em were dead until these last two games we lost.  Then, suddenly, here they were.  Heard not a peep from them while we were waxing dat a** in NYC.  Lose 2 games and *poof* reappear.

There is definitely a list.

I just posted something like this in the Trae thread. I thought i was posting in the game thread. Lol. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHawks89 said:

I could only imagine how loud it will be in ATL if we come back to ATL with a W tomorrow.  '08 type of loudness. 

Game 6 @ Phillips with a 3-2 lead against Indiana and George in 2014. It was so loud in ‘08, but I feel like that Indy game was just as close. Another 1 vs 8 matchup, but we had a shot to win the series at home. We won game 1 on the road in that one too.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, sturt said:

Didn't like that tap-on-the-back "foul" with 6 seconds left by Thybulle. Shouldn't have been called, given the context of what is ordinarily called. Rather, Trae conceivably may have been able to dodge chasers for another 3-5 seconds given how otherwise alone he was on the court. Will be interested to see how the NBA 2-minute review sees it.

Welp. They said it was correct. That's just ludicrous.

https://official.nba.com/last-two-minute-report/?gameNo=0042000204&eventNum=2209

4 hours ago, cam1218 said:

Game 6 @ Phillips with a 3-2 lead against Indiana and George in 2014. It was so loud in ‘08, but I feel like that Indy game was just as close. Another 1 vs 8 matchup, but we had a shot to win the series at home. We won game 1 on the road in that one too.

Was that the yr mike scott had like 6 in a row from 3 in that one playoff game where we just obliterated indy?

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, RandomFan said:

I'm just wanting us to put together a strong shooting game for once, finally...

We shot great the first half of game 1, but stunk it up in the 2nd half. If we are going to win one of these two games in Philly we are likely going to have to shoot the ball well for a whole game at some point. 

We are capable, now let's see it.

This is a very good point. 

It's astounding that we beat Philly while shooting 36% for the game.   We can't shoot that bad of a percentage and expect to win. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, RandomFan said:

I'm just wanting us to put together a strong shooting game for once, finally...

We shot great the first half of game 1, but stunk it up in the 2nd half. If we are going to win one of these two games in Philly we are likely going to have to shoot the ball well for a whole game at some point. 

We are capable, now let's see it.

Bogi has low key been trash from the field all playoffs long. He is due to break out. 

• Like 1