• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Game 5 is going to be tough. I still feel like we our shots have to fall at some point. We have been shooting like crap. 

We have to get that feel that we had in game 1. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
35 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Trae had 18 assists to 2 turnovers. 9 dimes to 1 turnover is ridiculous. Right statheads? :biggrin:

Not sure who it was that said what they wanted from Trae more than averaging 30+ points was to become Chris Paul. Ok, check. What next?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

No matter what happens in Philly on Wednesday, game 6 will be in Atlanta on Friday. 
No matter what happens in game 5, game 6 will definitely be a must win.

State Farm is going to be rocking 

The biggest thing about today's W is that it shifts ALL of the preassure back on Philly. That game 5 is basically the series for them if they drop it. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

No matter what happens in Philly on Wednesday, game 6 will be in Atlanta on Friday. 
No matter what happens in game 5, game 6 will definitely be a must win.

State Farm is going to be rocking 

Don’t wake me up. Tonight I wanna dream about a steal in Philly and a closer back in Atlanta on Friday while it’s rockin! 🙏🏾 

Embiid press conference stopped by a WHAMMY by Kawhi.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Didn't like that tap-on-the-back "foul" with 6 seconds left by Thybulle. Shouldn't have been called, given the context of what is ordinarily called. Rather, Trae conceivably may have been able to dodge chasers for another 3-5 seconds given how otherwise alone he was on the court. Will be interested to see how the NBA 2-minute review sees it.

• Like 1