• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I think we need to consider the weight of this victory.   This team was on a 5 game win streak with wins over GS, WAS, and NY  and there last lost was to the Lakers in Overtime.   Good Win Hawks.   We're getting back to business.   Looking forward to us streaking up the charts!!

I 100% agree with this.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Trae needs to master staying hot while letting other shine. That part of his game will unlock once he starts to move without the ball and gets easy shots like Steph.

His shot selection is so poor that he can't sustain shooting at a high percentage

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, MaceCase said:

Hey, Soth.  Is Clint also on the ‘Squawk?  Because it looks like he’s mad at those “bad contract” posts.

I was told several current players. And Cam was mad specifically at me and a few other posters that said we were willing to trade him for an established guy. He has playing much better since he saw those posts. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I think we need to consider the weight of this victory.   This team was on a 5 game win streak with wins over GS, WAS, and NY  and there last lost was to the Lakers in Overtime.   Good Win Hawks.   We're getting back to business.   Looking forward to us streaking up the charts!!

I said pregame we need to stop dropping these games. Hope this is a corner turned toward no longer continuously losing to these teams we're supposed to be better than.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Feel free to go to realgm.com and talk about this on the Hawks are 5-9 what is happening? thread where all these clowns were pure hating on us and now won't show up to talk about us.

I stay away from there. It's like talking to ESPN. Can't talk about our team without Dallas boy being brought up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, marco102 said:

Was this Trae's best defensive game of the season?  He played like a true point guard tonight, except about 4 shots tonight.

Yeah Trae played good overall tonight. Too many hero ball bombs for me, but he'll learn that the team has grown and he doesn't need to do that all the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LucastheThird said:

It's weird that Dre had to go down for us to start playing more team ball.

Guys simply started to make shots.  And I think having 2 shooters like Kevin and Bogi alongside Trae to start games, is best for the team.  DeAndre just isn't a sniper.  He's a solid all around player, but he doesn't do one thing well above average at this point in his career.  And that's OK.

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Guys simply started to make shots.  And I think having 2 shooters like Kevin and Bogi alongside Trae to start games, is best for the team.  DeAndre just isn't a sniper.  He's a solid all around player, but he doesn't do one thing well above average at this point in his career.  And that's OK.

Defensively he does a number of things at a very high level but offensively, he has some limitations. 

• Like 1