• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We are so much better at home.  We really gotta try to get one of the top 4 seeds. Home court is very important. 

This is true... but you can't judge us based on a Road Trip against the West Best teams with several back to backs.    I think that now that we are playing "Faster", we can start to settle into our roles a lot better.  This balanced scoring doesn't have anything to do with home cooking. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, Sothron said:

You are welcome and thanks. It was very itchy tonight. I think the jersey was confused as to what to do. I complained about it to Mrs. Sothron and she said don't you dare take that jersey or those Converses off until the game is over.

:laugh1:...you got a great woman Soth. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, JTB said:

we had our own fans bashing him earlier but it was always clear that he was going through an injury….

It was noted, not so much still injured but it was more a matter of conditioning after missing training camp and preseason.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Shoutout JC for being a reliable go-to option down the stretch. It's good for Trae to have someone to lean on in game tight situations.

Y'all act like Collins wasn't hitting big shot after big shot in the playoffs last year! Y'all have some short memories

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Peoriabird said:

Y'all act like Collins wasn't hitting big shot after big shot in the playoffs last year! Y'all have some short memories

I'm talking about on the block in an iso situation. He had an alright postgame, but wasn't as quick or decisive with it as he is now.

Not to mention he made a quick read to get Kev the ball at the top of the key for 3, it was almost a reflex and didn't have a lot of thought into it. 

• Like 4