Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

We're going to Atlanta. 

1.  Cut down on the turnovers.

2  Play our game. 

3.   Trae play better. 

Good things...

We shut down everybody else (Duncan, Strus, Herro)...

Butler is not going to go for 45 every night.   Let's go home and get some home cooking.

5 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

The series is over. No need to even waste time with the best of the games.

Glad you won't be watching!!

• Like 2

Quinn Snyder knows Pops offense ( Budenhozer assistant) and knows how to controls superstars ( he keeps Donovan Mitchell in check).  The Hawks have to snatch him from Utah.  He has the system which will FORCE Trae to play team offense and team defense.  He has the CACHE to whip this into a cohesive unit.  No more iso Trae and no more matador defense by Trae. Nate isn't that dude.

Hawks Assistant Quin Snyder A Target for Jazz Head Coaching Job

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

If Trae needs Cap that bad he isn't that great. Simple as that.

Trae is who he is..

He can win you some games and but can lose you just as many...

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Hunter was the only reason Butler just didn't go full MJ today. Blame Hunter if you want but he was the only player outside of Bogi who I am okay with right at this moment. 

I gave Trae a mulligan for game 1 but this shit was unacceptable 

Butler scored 45 on 25 shots. How can you praise Hunter for that?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I actually feel a little more bullish on the Hawks chances after this one. Trae has played like garbage and the Hawks almost won. I think if we had Cap on the team we would be 1-1 right now. If we can win game 3 and pray to the lawd Cap comes back for game 4 Hawks still have a chance. 

• Like 2

Just now, Diesel said:

We're going to Atlanta. 

1.  Cut down on the turnovers.

2  Play our game. 

3.   Trae play better. 

Good things...

We shut down everybody else (Duncan, Strus, Herro)...

Butler is not going to go for 45 every night.   Let's go home and get some home cooking.

Glad you won't be watching!!

He didn't go off for 45 in game one and they still won.

Just now, hylndr11 said:

Lol, love.trae .but yes size matters I'm the NBA and the playoffs 

Bro really uses Centers with size as leverage, without that size, he's really 6'1 out there. Honestly, this is the Trae I used to shit on in year 2 with those good bad stats 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Wow how you really feel 

I ain't really mad at him, heat is much better team all around, capella being out and we can't hide Trae the way we need to becuae.they sit on him without that big in the paint.  He is not some.mystical being y'all think he is, he is a small man in a world of giant s

Edited by hylndr11
  • Like 1

Well I did like what I saw tonight overall from the team.  They showed a lot of fight.  Just couldn't make the plays they needed to down the stretch.

Trae's 10 turnovers are flat out unacceptable.  He absolutely cannot play like that.  There's no telling how many points they got off of those turnovers.

He shot the ball well, outside of the early 1st quarter 3s.  You either attack when you have the ball, or make sure you have enough juice on your passes to not turn the ball over.

Allowing people to trap him, because he's holding the ball, is something that Nate absolutely has to correct.  Either correct it, or don't give him the ball until it's like 10 seconds on the clock.

That was some Oklahoma shit he was doing tonight.   That's the type of play that had people doubting him.

The Heat is not going to allow him to play with the ball.  Not after he lit the up for 35 points a few weeks ago.

Just get the ball and GO!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This team spammed the 1/5 PnR to the ECF and the 2nd best offense in the NBA.  There is a reason Capela offensive efficiency is the best on the team and off the charts. 

Capela ain't even that good. He's good but he's not a star or superstar. 

Yeah you know I follow ratings and win shares and they’re way too high for someone as limited as him offensively.  But I also think they’re trying to say how important he is to this particular squad with the screening and offensive boards, and DRPM says he’s Tops in the league for covering for this unit lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

Quinn Snyder knows Pops offense ( Budenhozer assistant) and knows how to controls superstars ( he keeps Donovan Mitchell in check).  The Hawks have to snatch him from Utah.  He has the system which will FORCE Trae to play team offense and team defense.  He has the CACHE to whip this into a cohesive unit.  No more iso Trae and no more matador defense by Trae. Nate isn't that dude.

Hawks Assistant Quin Snyder A Target for Jazz Head Coaching Job

Quin just lost to a Lukaless Mavs. No. Just no.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hylndr11 said:

I ain't really mad at him, heat is much better team all around, capella being out and we can't hide Trae the way we need to becuae.theu sit on him without that big in the paint.  He is not some.mystical being y'all think he is, he is a small man in a world of giant s

I feel you.  But who is “y’all?”  You ever read any of my Trae rants lol

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Well I did like what I saw tonight overall from the team.  They showed a lot of fight.  Just couldn't make the plays they needed to down the stretch.

Trae's 10 turnovers are flat out unacceptable.  He absolutely cannot play like that.  There's no telling how many points they got off of those turnovers.

He shot the ball well, outside of the early 1st quarter 3s.  You either attack when you have the ball, or make sure you have enough juice on your passes to not turn the ball over.

Allowing people to trap him, because he's holding the ball, is something that Nate absolutely has to correct.  Either correct it, or don't give him the ball until it's like 10 seconds on the clock.

That was some Oklahoma shit he was doing tonight.   That's the type of play that had people doubting him.

The Heat is not going to allow him to play with the ball.  Not after he lit the up for 35 points a few weeks ago.

Just get the ball and GO!! 

Let's be real, without Capela, this is what Trae has always been. Capela and them screens be saving his ass. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Diesel said:

The #1 seed won on their homecourt against a team that is missing it's starting center and you guys are all "the sky is falling"...

You got to be kidding me. 

The "worst #1 seed in history" is what I read on here...