• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

I love Ice Trae but Murray is our closer this season. I feel like the hall should have been in his hands in the 4th.

that’s not to say Trae shouldn’t take any shots I just think Murray should control the ball end of games this season.

I don’t have any words for Mcmillian pulling AJ after a 10pt quarter. I feel like this may have been a momentum shift going the wrong way. That wasn’t a good game to lose …especially at home.

I dont trust Trae at all in crunchtime..

Showboating in the 1st half vs bad teams never works out..

He should know this by now..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We had a nineteen point lead in the first half and just choked in the second half. Trae went hero ball the last three minutes or so of the game and just ignored ball movement to try and match Rozier shot for shot. Except...Trae missed I think all of his shots. And made bad shot after bad shot. 

Basically ignored all of the good things we've done over the last six games including this game to try and be "the man" and it cost us. 

Insane Trae Young drives me...................download.jpg.79ef495b34ddb5717582a07eeb8a6014.jpg

He played like a true PG just last game and then pulls this shit..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Hornets are BLATANTLY TANKING and we lose two games to them. Unreal. Just unreal.

Hunter, AJ and DJM were cooking all game and instead Nate benches AJ after AJ gets 10 just in the 4th and Trae ignores everyone but Trae down the stretch. Again.

I was told Trae was finally changing but I guess not. All it took was Terry Rozier making threes and saying something to Trae for Trae to try and match him shot for shot. This isn't NBA 2K in the Park, Trae.

I frowned at your Bobby Jackson 2.0 years ago (maybe it was someone else)  maybe you saw it coming 

8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Hornets are BLATANTLY TANKING and we lose two games to them. Unreal. Just unreal.

Hunter, AJ and DJM were cooking all game and instead Nate benches AJ after AJ gets 10 just in the 4th and Trae ignores everyone but Trae down the stretch. Again.

I was told Trae was finally changing but I guess not. All it took was Terry Rozier making threes and saying something to Trae for Trae to try and match him shot for shot. This isn't NBA 2K in the Park, Trae.

Been telling yall for years this is who Trae is.. He lives for the HIghlight.. Even when AJ hit his game winner, Trae started off talking about himself hitting one previously before praising AJ....smh

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Same old Hawk squawk! Blame everyone but the guy who was 1-7 with 2 turnovers during the last 5 minutes of the game.  Same guy who has hit on 1 3 point shot in the last 2 games. SMH!

Dude just isnt a good 3 pt shooter and never has been honestly.. But he keeps chucking them up like hes Steph Curry..

So disappointed in his play tonight..

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's actually Collins, but looks like Trae is looking at DJ. Dumb play call having Trae inbound.

Yes it was JC I saw open too.. Trae wasnt even thinking about passing the ball his way.. It was DJ or nothing..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Dnice said:

I frowned at your Bobby Jackson 2.0 years ago (maybe it was someone else)  maybe you saw it coming 

I had a lot of negative things to say about Trae after we drafted him. At this point there's no way to deny that he is way too selfish down the stretch in games. He literally just stops running an offense and goes into hero ball mode in any close game in the last three to four minutes. The last few games he was NOT doing that and we won five straight. He goes back into that way of playing and we lose. 

This isn't just this season. It is every season by him. I love Trae but you have to be objective. His mindset in close games is horrible. Just horrible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1