• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

6 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Beware of this game.  Hornets sting.  Fighting mad Hornets could be dangerous.  Hawks are home with a winning streak and the Hornets are struggling at best.  Enough that the Hawks are highly favored.  Just right for a big upset!

I don't want to cry, "The sky is falling!" and cause a panic.  Still, Atlanta had better be very, very careful.  Winning shouldn't come easy and I don't believe it will tonight.  

:bb:GO ATL HAWKS!!

I couldn't watch the game - - just the scoreboard/gamecast.  In the 4th quarter i kept seeing Trae Young misses shot - Hornets rebound - - Over and over.

Hate those "I told you so" statements so I'll just say, Hawks let his 10 day run out and apparently didn't re-sign Favors and the Hawks 5 game winning streak came to an end.

I finally could watch Mark Williams except NBA wouldn't let me watch bacause a Charlotte TV station, which I can't get, was showing the game.  How did the rookie look??

:cry:

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trae might rack up dimes, but he doesn't understand how to be a floor general.

How does Hunter who was 10/14 shooting for 25 points through the 3rd quarter end the game with 10/15 shooting for 25 points? Did he not even look his way in the 4th quarter? smh

Neither did Murray.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Trae might rack up dimes, but he doesn't understand how to be a floor general.

How does Hunter who was 10/14 shooting for 25 points through the 3rd quarter end the game with 10/15 shooting for 25 points? Did he not even look his way in the 4th quarter? smh

You can also blame the coach who refuses to make it a priority anybody touches the ball in a given night. McMillan coaches like Trae and Dejounte are the only two players who we can run the offense through.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

It boggles the mind that we've literally won games at last second with Trae NOT inbounding and yet Nate continues to let him inbound. It is so f***ing stupid. Just so f***ing stupid. There's no other way to say it.

Taking AJ out of the game when he was literally on fire was stupid. Having Trae inbound and NOT saving the second timeout ready in case he couldn't inbound was stupid. 

Another loss due to bad coaching. 

Is the fantastic run over already?

geeeezzzz

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

Everyone blaming Nate … how about the fact that Trae missed Dre coming over for what would’ve been a relatively open 3 before he threw it off Plumlee???? Nate tell him to do that too?? SMH. More frustrated with Trae tonight than I may have been all season. 

He did miss Hunter, but I bet he was worried about the 5 second violation and when Murray couldn't free himself in the corner, he knew he was running out of time.

I love Ice Trae but Murray is our closer this season. I feel like the hall should have been in his hands in the 4th.

that’s not to say Trae shouldn’t take any shots I just think Murray should control the ball end of games this season.

I don’t have any words for Mcmillian pulling AJ after a 10pt quarter. I feel like this may have been a momentum shift going the wrong way. That wasn’t a good game to lose …especially at home.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just guessing:  Big lead at halftime - We've got it made - We're winning all our games - we're hot stuff - look at us!!!

Hawks got their donkey's kicked, over and over, in the second half.  All those free throws that were missed - well, you know - Dang!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Let's have the shortest person inbound the ball in a game tying situation...yeah, that's smart...

JJ had a winning inbound pass before.

Nate and his staff are nutty....

The coaching staff been nearly flawless for 5 straight games then does this boneheaded ass move. This it’s very frustrating.

Just now, terrell said:

Trae sucks ALOT in the last 3-4 min of games..

Murray is the closer for us this year. He has it going so the ball need to be in his hands.