• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

just want yalls heads to explode with me.

If that’s the case listen to skip and Bill Simmons. :laugh1: Head explosion material right there for sure.

Skip is the old dancing gigalo at the swingers party who doesn’t have a partner but wants to get with others :er:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

we could win it all.  Wouldn't that mess up some brackets?

Not mine, I’m still alive .. 

The Clippers fcked me. I thought I would get a serious, healthy and motivated Kawhi, I think his career is gonna get cut waaaaayyyy short which stinks, and PG13 is done too. 

Hawks aliiiivvvveeee baby!!!

86149F26-8B35-4B17-A1E7-2500C10F6D24.jpeg

I win this I’m coming to a finals game in Atlanta :yes:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Skip is the old dancing gigalo at the swingers party who doesn’t have a partner but wants to get with others :er:

Hahaha... and everybody's like "Nah, bro".

And obtw, the guys have it all figured out.  The Seees are gonna win because they know that gives them the weekend off.  It's math? 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Not mine, I’m still alive .. 

The Clippers fcked me. I thought I would get a serious, healthy and motivated Kawhi, I think his career is gonna get cut waaaaayyyy short which stinks, and PG13 is done too. 

Hawks aliiiivvvveeee baby!!!

86149F26-8B35-4B17-A1E7-2500C10F6D24.jpeg

I win this I’m coming to a finals game in Atlanta :yes:

Not a bad way to pay for going to a finals game lol

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I hope that this was not a one and done for JC.   I hope this raised JC's confidence and the team's confidence in JC. 

JC hasn't had confidence all season.. but if he can play the rest of the playoffs like he did last night, we could win it all.  Wouldn't that mess up some brackets?

Seriously though,  We need that inside threat of JC posting.  Like I have been saying, he is money in the post.   Can't none of these Celtics (except Horford) defend him. 

Come on Big John... time to Baptize some mo folks.

JC looked very good and useful at times and he looked really bad at times.  I always feel like his box score stats look better than him on the floor -- probably because his threes are always wide open and his bad plays look bambi-on-ice bad

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Not a bad way to pay for going to a finals game lol

I’m trying to meet all y’all too, or at least whoever goes to games. I’ve never been with a flock of my own kind. 

I’ve been with Laker fans… Warriors fans.. Bulls fan (bandwagon) and that’s about it.

I need more Hawk fan friends in my life. Plus it would be nice to see who I’ve been talking to for 20+ years and it better not be iRobot.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

You think Diesel was coming up with trades everyday on his own?  Dieselputer is a cyborg.  

LW3 was early stage AI.  Who could possibly write 82+ game threads like that each year?  He and Sturt are ChatGPT generated content. 

Can you write 10,000 words on why we should believe Hawks ownership wants to keep John Collins?  

• Haha 4