• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

23 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

When you're small, you have to be tough.

The Hawks are just too soft.  Someone on this team is going to have to take it personal on the defensive end, and on the boards.  You don't see anyone on this team getting pissed, or gathering each other to talk about the defense on the floor.  They just look shell shocked.

We're just going to have to outscore people . . . and leave it at that.

You right about that 

• Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

With Trae and Murray shooting  18-52... lol

These two shoot like shit way too much and both was back to last year mode taking way too many awful shots 

Just now, Jody23 said:

Nope.  There were SEVERAL missed reads in the second half which helped keep the Nets alive.

That's gonna happen in a NBA game even if you are the Warriors.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Back to .500, woo-hoo!  

Quinn’s awareness of managing minutes is so shaky.  Best starter +/- was DJ at 0.  Worst bench +/- was Bey at +9.  

Anyway a win is a win, can’t expect this team to do it pretty and without raising your blood pressure.

+/- is a tad disingenuous as the starter mins were bad because Trae and Murray were bad on the court at the same time outside of OT

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Utah was a perennial top 3 defense with Quinn. Maybe the players who consistently have been awful at defense for over three seasons across two different coaches is the problem?.

Even with Gobert, this defense will stink

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

We can't defend the perimeter. Trae and Murray together means there is a big time mismatch at all times. No one on the bench outside of OO who is undersized and gives up offensive boards plays any defense.

Murray just too small at the 2 and he's not Uber athletic to make up for it. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

These two shoot like shit way too much and both was back to last year mode taking way too many awful shots 

That's gonna happen in a NBA game even if you are the Warriors.

When Trae took those shots back to back to back under the rim and got blocked twice I was screaming.. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Murray just too small at the 2 and he's not Uber athletic to make up for it. 

Hes gonna have to be moved.. I doubt they trade Trae so Murray needs to go for a legit BIG that can stretch the floor and protect the rim.... I like Murray too.. But I dont like the pairing..

JJJ or someone similar ?

We may just have to find our guy in the draft..

We got 2 chances this year.. Any good young bigs available like that?

Edited by terrell