• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

21 hours ago, BrazilianHawk said:

It would suck for the Hawks to lose any leverage on a Trae deal when he asks for a trade or becomes noncommittal about a new contract with the Hawks.

Perhaps now would be the time to listen for offers? 

I've been saying this for a minute but it doesn't seem like Tony is willing to move his cash cow. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, AHF said:

This was an extremely demoralizing loss for me.  I have to think it is seeping into the team and lockeroom some at this point.

Also since I’ve seen some praise for DeRozen and Vuc I will note they have been among the worst volume scorers in the league this year,  DD is 2nd worst in the entire league in FG Addex while Vuc is 6th worst and neither does much defending.    Vuc is the worst in the entire league in TS Added while DD is a woeful 475th.  (Trae is 90th by comparison in the top 20%).

Which is Why I said, if Vuc would have played, we probably would have won. 

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just to note, Cavs have gone 5-1 since Garland and Mobley have both been out, but the Hawks struggle missing one guy. :blanky:.

The depth of functional NBA ROTATION PLAYERS is non-existent.

It is almost like we traded two starters for nothing just so the 7th richest billionaire owner could avoid the LT. It is almost like we also had a 25 million or so TPE to trade for a player OR use the full MLE in the offseason.

But naw. Tony is happy to avoid that LT.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

It is almost like we traded two starters for nothing just so the 7th richest billionaire owner could avoid the LT. It is almost like we also had a 25 million or so TPE to trade for a player OR use the full MLE in the offseason.

But naw. Tony is happy to avoid that LT.

Still on the bench

Screenshot_20231228_110308_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just to note, Cavs have gone 5-1 since Garland and Mobley have both been out, but the Hawks struggle missing one guy. :blanky:.

"Yeah but .... we sell out so..." - Clownership

Yep, they've earned the A$G's old label.  Sad day, sad day indeed. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No Spida, no Garland and no Mobely.(3 LEADING SCORERS).. NO PROBLEM. All the CAVS did was go into Dallas ( against a red hot Mavericks team at home) & get a victory. smh..

Hawks could never..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1