• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

It really comes down to the Cavs getting their way on the court..every single time. The Cavs don't own us, LeBron does. 

• Like 1

We can't do shit about LeBron. But we need Bazemore to be Carroll. Last year, our bench was too weak. This year, it's our SF position.  Korver did work. Thabo was solid but Bazemore and Tim gave us nothing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cam1218 said:

Come on man. I don't think most of us on here think we have enough talent to actually win a title this year. Millsap and Horf are all-stars. Korver is a very good player too. 

It's up to our new owners to make us great. I think the Cavs have about 30 million more in payroll. That's a lot of talent..

Al Horford had 1 fkn rebound. Yep. All-Star...Milsap got schooled by Love. Yep. All-Star..Puleeze..

Man that ending was tough to watch. Those guys gotta feel terrible right now in the locker room. They gave it their all but the defensive lapses at the end put them away. 

Horford showed out tonight. Great job by a lot of guys but we need wing help badly. This is a crucial offseason.

Man that ending was tough to watch. Those guys gotta feel terrible right now in the locker room. They gave it their all but the defensive lapses at the end put them away. 

Horford showed out tonight. Great job by a lot of guys but we need wing help badly. This is a crucial offseason.

Horford had some plays, but how the hell does he end the game with 1 rebound? Not long ago we clowned Hibbert for doing the same things. AL has shown he's limited. He's not holding us back, but he'll never be the player that pushes us over the top.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

Bud might be a ringer for the rest of the league. How do you sit Humphries the entire second half after he lead the 1st half run? If I was ownership, Bud would be gone for being an egotistical piece of garbage. And thank you Teague for showing hurt and punishing Lebron.

FINALLY, somebody waking up to this crap. Bud aint that dumb. I dont trust him or Hawks ownership.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

Bud might be a ringer for the rest of the league. How do you sit Humphries the entire second half after he lead the 1st half run? If I was ownership, Bud would be gone for being an egotistical piece of garbage. And thank you Teague for showing hurt and punishing Lebron.

Lol I don't think Bud got that kind of pressure on him. I don't think anybody expected ATL to beat CLE. Even Grant Hill picked Cleveland to win the East before the season.

Now if the Hawks were 3-0 against the Cavs, Lue would be gone.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

Shot the ball we'll but completely conceded the boards.  15 for Love, 13 for Thompson, and 1 for Horford.  

He had one more rebound tonight than DJ Jazzy Jeff.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AHF said:

Shot the ball we'll but completely conceded the boards.  15 for Love, 13 for Thompson, and 1 for Horford.  

He had one more rebound tonight than DJ Jazzy Jeff.

This was an absolutely embarrassing rebounding effort from Horford.  Our most important game of the season where we really needed to come with physicality, our "All star" center pulls down 1 rebound in 32 minutes.  Un-freakin-believable.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

Not full details. Tell me how one player is the difference between a win or loss? Even when he was out there they got stomped on the boards.

Again, give me full details of what you would have done differently or just gtfo.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

Hopefully Horford is under the basket rebounding for him.

92.9 says he has gotten 3 of 30 over the outstretched arms of the seven year old ball boy.  He is considering using, "look a Pokemon!" in game 4 as it apparently led to one of the 3 rebounds.

• Like 4