• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update:

No news on the 4th team yet

more of what we already know.

Kevin Love is coveted by the Hawks and Wiggins is coveted by Cleveland.

Not saying Cleveland is the 4th team, just stating the information

Like I said either way I think folks are going to be unhappy with the whole trade. So who would you rather be unhappy with ....love or Wiggins ? 

not talking to you directly Supes just making a statement 

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Like I said either way I think folks are going to be unhappy with the whole trade. So who would you rather be unhappy with ....love or Wiggins ? 

not talking to you directly Supes just making a statement 

I want Love. 

Overall, I would rather Wiggins but not for us but in general.

Wiggins has his flaws but he's young and improving. Who's to say a change a scenery won't do him good. 

For us, Love. We need a backup big and he does that while be an elite shooter and can score. We don't have anyone on our current roster outside of John and Trae that's as good as Love. You add him and Capela, that's pretty good to me.

I like Wiggins more than most on here but I wouldn't take him for what we are and for what we have.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Misinformation on NBARadio right now.  Basically suggesting Collins could be the cost for Capela, which makes no sense.

Bless their little hearts.  They're piecing the O'conner stuff from the weekend (that Collins is on the block - false) with the rumors today of Capela-to-ATL rumors, but they're just getting it wrong.

• Haha 4

Just now, kg01 said:

Misinformation on NBARadio right now.  Basically suggesting Collins could be the cost for Capela, which makes no sense.

Bless their little hearts.  They're piecing the O'conner stuff from the weekend (that Collins is on the block - false) with the rumors today of Capela-to-ATL rumors, but they're just getting it wrong.

Yeah sounds wrong most def but definitely seen that one get out there a lot to where it almost seem like it could be real but then again hey that is just plain dumb 

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

I remember when he had all the hype..He was soooo much better than his opponents in High School... lol

He should be a cautionary tale for those who believe that the only way you improve is by bottoming out and getting a top pick.

19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If we get Towns 🐱 you get to sucker punch 🤛 soth in the female tendency area...I’m kidding soth don’t ban me or hate me. 

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If we get Towns 🐱 you get to sucker punch 🤛 soth in the female tendency area...I’m kidding soth don’t ban me or hate me. 

I have no mod powers. There's only poster on this site I would ban if I had that option. It isn't you kiddo.

If we got KAT to go with Trae and the only real cost would be Collins I would be overjoyed. 

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If we get Towns ....

nawww.gif

Your gif game would be nothing but happy and joy if we got KAT and you know it.

• Haha 3