• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, Peoriabird said:

It means that the Hawks had a 15 point lead in the 4th.  Then Pierce went small and then pulled both John and Trae for 3 plus minutes and lost the lead

That was on Trae too.  He started taking ill advised shots.  That's why Pierce got on to him and pulled him.  The lead was evaporating when Trae was trying to make the big play instead of the simple one. 

My god, you literally got me arguing against Trae. 

He had an good game scoring a poor game as a point guard in my opinion.  His teammates were making shots tonight. No need to put that much pressure on himself like earlier in the season. Let's just agree to stop debating this and enjoy the win.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

That was on Trae too.  He started taking ill advised shots.  That's why Pierce got on to him and pulled him.  The lead was evaporating when Trae was trying to make the big play instead of the simple one. 

My god, you literally got me arguing against Trae. 

He had an good game scoring a poor game as a point guard in my opinion.  His teammates were making shots tonight. No need to put that much pressure on himself like earlier in the season. Let's just agree to stop debating this and enjoy the win.

This is one of the games I had nothing negative to say about LP

You're right Trae was doin his own thing at the end and I saw LP get on him I think in the 4th qtr

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I just looked up Antonyms for resistance and the first word I saw was Surrender

So from now on Huerter's nickname will forever be Sir Render lmaooooo

I almost choked on a smoothie reading this lmao I wasn't ready

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Game recap! 

Good win!  Dedmond was a god send. Can't wait for him and Client to get in the games together. 

Trae had a good game.  He was a little too selfish in the 4th - Overtime. I'd like to see him get in pass mode more than score mode. 

Kevin - Great game from him.  @NBASupes was right.  Dedmond really does help his defense. 

D' Hunter - That's the rookie I love to see.

John Collins - This dude is playing out of his mind.  Great all around game from him. 

Bruno was really rusty.  

Overall good win team! 

No matter the sporadic flaws will always take the win and look to improve. Exiciting as hell game though even if I thought the ebb and flow might drop me for good, took forever.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

For those of you who are complaining about Trae need to stop and realize that he is a 21 year old 2nd year player.  Did he have some careless turnovers in the 3rd? Yes! Did he take some Ill-advised shots in the 3rd? Yes!  Did he get his act together in overtime and secure this victory?  Absolutely!  Now I don't understand the John hate at all.

Again, Trae had a good game. I just have high expectations for him. He's shown his ability to just take over games with his passing and scoring.  I do understand he's young and learning. I'm just saying I don't want the hero ball to turn into a habit. 

• Like 2