• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Neither Kevin Love nor Drummond want to be there. I dont know what they're doing over there,

This may be true but I can’t fault them all the way for tonight.

The Clippers are coming off one of the worst loses all season by losing to the Timberwolves (no Russel yet) who were spiraling hard and lost I don’t know how many straight before that.

Any team that played the Clippers after that was going to be in for a really long night. Doc Rivers and all those dawgs were extra motivated 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

The one thing I said previously is he misses a lot less assignments with Dedmon and that was the case today if their was a positive defensively for Kev. 

He is also a tremendous dribbler. Hawks have a lot of guys good at dribbling

One thing I like about him is he a smart and willing passer. He can be a 20, 6 and 5 guy if he puts it together.

16 minutes ago, terrell said:

Cleveland down by 40 in Drummonds 1st game. Wow..

Catching the Clippers, even without Kawhi, after getting blown out by the Timberwolves is not a great situation to be in for a lottery team.

Hunter was a beast on d, but he needs to make a better percentage of those open 3s. Trae was trying to do too much, but he does have that killer mentality so I'm OK with a few forced shots. I haven't read the whole thread but I saw someone criticizing Collins... What? I wish Trae would have tried a little harder to find John during the OTs. Great win! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Y'all complain bout our rooks.  How'd you like having ol no-impact Barrett to worry About? I know he's just back from injury but ... yeah he's disappointing.

It really comes down to the coach coaching for his job and not to develop the kids. This is terrible for the Knicks fans. It's one thing to lose this game and the kids played heavily but to lose it and you played mainly vets, ugh!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

One thing I like about him is he a smart and willing passer. He can be a 20, 6 and 5 guy if he puts it together.

Naw, I think 16/4/4 off the pine like a fake Ginobili is as good as it will get. 

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

His game is a bit different than Joe, but he has the potential to be a 20 point 5 assist, 5 rebound guy.

Naw. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1