Official Game Thread: Rockets at Hawks -- The (Regular) Season Finale!

lethalweapon3

40 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I really like Mays' game. Can do a little bit of everything and plays with confidence and poise.

I was surprised to see he has a 118 offensive rating to 113 defensive.  He slick dominated fellow third stringers.  Same with OO who played the hell out of his role against second stringers and bigger players to the tune of 123/ 110.  Schlenk got this drafting thing down I believe.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, klharper said:

Knight boxed out Bruno from getting a double double on that last board 😂

Official scorer looks to have still given Bruno the rebound.  So he needed 1 more.

Still . . point taken.  Move out the way Knight.   AT least Knight showed his talent in the 4th quarter.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Ya'll hear Nique and Vince?

Make Randle work, and pass the ball more.

I agree 100%.

From the mouth of legends.

Make his ass work defensively too! Collins offense need to be ready to go but i much rather he focus more on defense or just really all around 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

He has Veneers.

He looks like Jonah Hill from Wolf Of Wall Street.  Unnatural shape with the phosphorescent shine lol.  To each his own I guess.

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That’s just funny.  Get that man a wall in the Hall lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

He looks like Jonah Hill from Wolf Of Wall Street.  Unnatural shape with the phosphorescent shine lol.  To each his own I guess.

That’s just funny.  Get that man a wall in the Hall lol.

First you don't like his play style. Now you clowning on the man looks.  Does the hating ever stop?..lol

• Haha 4