• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 1

lethalweapon3

We have to be careful to start the 4th.  Doc left Embiid out there to get Capela off the floor at the beginning of the fourth for Simmons.  Hopefully, OO will come up with great rim protection.  We are still going to need to fight for this one.  I'd feel much more comfy up 20, but I'm loving this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

We have to be careful to start the 4th.  Doc left Embiid out there to get Capela off the floor at the beginning of the fourth for Simmons.  Hopefully, OO will come up with great rim protection.  We are still going to need to fight for this one.  I'd feel much more comfy up 20, but I'm loving this.

Good catch. We need to stay aggressive and keep doing what’s been working.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae 1 - 6 FG that quarter.

Hard double team traps definitely affecting him.

This is where Solo becomes a liability, because he's not a 3rd shooter/ball handler, like Huerter is.

Huge minutes by the bench + Bogi here.

Hold the fort.

I wish Hunter was here

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Hill is providing some great minutes today . I know we clown on hill but he’s impressed me this playoffs . I don’t see a reason to not resign him to cheap contract so he can stay .

No he isn't.

He made some great plays at the end, but he was not effective on offense and had no defensive impact, until those final few plays.

He's ( -9 ) for the game, and our offense became stagnant in the 3rd quarter.  A lot of that had to do with his inability to handle the ball or make open shots.