Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 7

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, Thomas said:

With our Franchise player shooting major blanks and we still have a lead?? Holy heck man we should take this one. Hit anything at all Trae and keep folks involved. 

The 76ers look tired and just need a slight push to fall over. This game shouldn't be this close. The Hawks can straight take this if they come out strong in the 3rd quarter.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I think the #1 thing Collins is learning this playoffs is you have to play as physical as the refs are allowing, and that requires you feeling out the game in the 1st quarter (starting out physical and tapering back as needed).  He has looked solid this game.  I hope this offseason he works on his handles a bit so he's not turning it over as often.

This is a great comment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Glad Nate is seeing what we are seeing. OO is a superior athlete to Capela, and can mirror Embiid better than Capela can. 

Love Capela for the most part but 00 is so very instinctive which is what Capela is not.

• Like 4

Just now, AUhawksfan said:

Anyone else notice OO shutting down Embiid when he was on him in the first half?  That stood out to me the most and props to Nate for sticking with him.

I wouldnt say shutting him down, but all series Capela has basically done nothing but foul Embiid or whif. 

1 minute ago, cam1218 said:

Huerter was great early in game 6, can he duplicate his first half in game 7? I’m one of his biggest fans, but we need him big time if we are going to win this game. Let’s get our OGs -  Trae, John and Huert to bring us home. Let’s go!

Kev will have to really step up. I've seen him get hot before and disappear after halftime. They may mark him a little closer in the 2nd half and make him gun shy. If he can keep up his play down the stretch it will take a ton of confidence and show major growth.

I love JC stepping in and knocking down his midrange tonight. That shot is money for him. 90% of the team is playing like every shot and possession matters. Trae 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Glad Nate is seeing what we are seeing. OO is a superior athlete to Capela, and can mirror Embiid better than Capela can. 

Exactly. Capela is a better player than OO,  but OO is bothering Embiid and his “injured” legs much more. 

• Like 1