• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, JTB said:

The agenda continues….smh.

Trae is part of the problem. Collins is part of the problem. The rest of the team is part of the problem. The coaching is part of the problem.

when you find a way to blame one person for every loss you have something against that person that’s just obvious.

And there's nothing wrong with disliking a guy.  I couldn't stand Malcolm DelaneySucks and I openly rooted against him every second he was in a Hawk jersey. 

But I also didn't pretend it was something different than that.

• Premium Member

I'm Blaming 1 person.

I'm blaming the guy who decided to put up this embarrassing ass Banner on Nique's Birthday...

I would have rather we just had the crowd sing Happy Birthday for half of halftime than to have our shame memorialized  by putting it in the rafters. 

But then again, maybe it will be motivation.   Maybe it will motivate us everytime we look in the rafters and see how much of a failure our franchise has been. 

BUT Here's my Bet.

Bet we beat Miami by 25 on Friday and act as though we never sucked this bad. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Well, Dude

When he is the head of the snake, he will have more attention upon him and it is up to his teammates to help him, so he does not have to shoot 15times.  

I did not excuse him for his performance (Miami always do a great job on him) but this loss was not his alone.

Who said that the loss was on him alone???  I was just responding to a poster who said that Trae is offense only and gives you nothing on defense.  So if that is the case, Trae need to bring it on offense every night then.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

@Diesel

It can be worst, we can be like the Kings

Dude.  Right now.. I like the Kings. 

They got Webber and Richmond.   They can talk about almost beating the Lakers and losing one of the most questionable games in History. 

Even though they are the team that good players go to to get traded.. I like em. 

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, JTB said:

He makes mistake I don’t think you ever heard someone call him perfect but you will defend JC like he’s not making any mistakes…LETS BE REAL…the team as whole just isn’t good…that’s what everyone need to realize.

So what did John do wrong in this game?

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Dude.  Right now.. I like the Kings. 

They got Webber and Richmond.   They can talk about almost beating the Lakers and losing one of the most questionable games in History. 

Even though they are the team that good players go to to get traded.. I like em. 

I think we all like different teams right now (Supersonics please come back)

• Premium Member
Just now, Diesel said:

If we had Simmons... would he lose his mind playing with Trae or would he take the pressure off of Trae???

I think they would give Ben the ball at point at least half the offensive sets and move Trae off the ball off screens to get him some looks.

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Who said that the loss was on him alone???  I was just responding to a poster who said that Trae is offense only and gives you nothing on defense.  So if that is the case, Trae need to bring it on offense every night then.

Okay sorry, I thought that you place the blame on Trae alone.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

I think we all like different teams right now (Supersonics please come back)

And I don't even like the Kings.  But you can find something likeable about every team watching the crap I just watched.

Honestly, we have looked like the worst team in the league over the last few games. 

Orlando looks better than us. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

People who don't want to accept that Trae is a major part of the problem don't really understand the intricacies of a Championship caliber BBALL Team

Defensively a team is only as strong as it's weakest link and that is by far Trae. He single handed disrupts the defense. I've seen other player's get out of position to help cover for Trae and get burned or take a foul because of his awful defense a ton of times now. It is mind numbingly bad. The team overall is bad defensively because there is no communication but Trae makes it 20x worse

Offensively....I don't give a damn about how many points he might get. Nobody else on this team can get into a rhythm half the time because of his insane Usage rate. And a lot of times when other players have had it going Trae has snuffed out their fire. I saw it early on in the season with Dre, JC, and Cam. To build offensive synergy you need to play TEAM BALL, not this one man show shit. 

This team should be playing like the D'antoni Suns on offense. But this team hardly has any fastbreaks because they always do the thing where they get a rebound and stop and say "Wait let me give it to Trae because he's asking for it" instead of sprinting down the court to catch the defense off guard

Ugh it's so frustrating smh

Ive been trying to tell them....He just not a winning basketball player, as good as he is offensively...I saw it at OU..Its why I was so pisssed when we traded for him.....Hes been ALOT better than I expected...I give him that......But the Hawks arent going anywhere with him as our best player.. I truly believe that..Last season we caught lightning in a bottle when LP was fired.....I recommended trading him back to his hometown  for SGA and a bunch of picks a while back.. Maybe we should start that converstion?..Instead of getting rid of everyone else, Since he's the head of the snake(Yeah I know were not trading Trae)......I mean we're not even beating Philly last season if Huerter doesnt turn into MJ for game 7...Real talk...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

If Buddy was on this team, you would be saying the opposite. Playing with Trae is not easy for a wing.

Our wings besides Hunter(3-4)  shot 3-18. A whopping 16%. They got their looks and missed.