• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks "at" Hawks: the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

That's unfortunate for him. His contract situation makes it a foregone conclusion though.

I’ll say it again: damn I’m really gonna miss Gallo 🥺

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

The only thing I will concede is that the team desperately needs a starting 2 guard. Lord is Huerter slow! Can't the Hawks at least find a defensive 2 without offense?

It is easy to forget this I guess but when a fully healthy Bogi came back in the second half of last season he played above average defense. He was absolutely killing it on offense as well. My fear is I don't know if we'll get that Bogi again. I think they should do a MRI on his knee and see if he's torn something.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Okongwu and Trae is the only players I want long term right now. 

Not giving up on Hunter yet either...Hopfully he can stay healthy...

Thats my core 3....

• Premium Member
Just now, Sothron said:

It is easy to forget this I guess but when a fully healthy Bogi came back in the second half of last season he played above average defense. He was absolutely killing it on offense as well. My fear is I don't know if we'll get that Bogi again. I think they should do a MRI on his knee and see if he's torn something.

Oh please...yall got to move on from that. That Bogi is long gone.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Great to see Hunter with 9 rebounds tonight. He needs to consistently hit the boards and attack the paint (minus the turnovers) like he did tonight.

And I was just talking about how he needs to get better at rebounding.. Good to see..

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Ok... OK... OK..

Every Freaking Game, I hear nothing but Contempt and Criticism for Nate about how he coached and how his rotations sucked.

Tonight, yall got to give him his flowers for this win.   He could have screwed this up several ways.. but he didn't.   Stop trying to make a narrative that JC asked to stay out. 

Give Nate his credit. 

My criticism still stands though.  He did what I was complaining about.  He started matching up Hunter with Middelton. Kevin started playing better on him too.

That was my one frustration in the beginning.  Change up your rotations when the team isn't confidence.

1 minute ago, aali34 said:

I don't think you can pick up a cut player you just traded.

If you do it in the off season you may be able to.

@JayBirdHawk any insight here?