• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Dre needs more touches, especially with the way hes been playing as of late. There's a lot of untapped offensive potential with him 

I want him to focus 55% of his energy on defense.  The stops he spearheads leads to more balanced transition scoring.

• Premium Member
Just now, Sothron said:

So, uh, yeah Bogi is going to get that starting job back. 

THIS is the Bogi I talk about on here. When he's 100% healthy he is such a great fit on this team. 

I don't know...I kinda like him with that 2nd unit.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Dre needs more touches, especially with the way hes been playing as of late. There's a lot of untapped offensive potential with him 

Woah...if he gets a left hand too...watch out!

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, Sothron said:

So, uh, yeah Bogi is going to get that starting job back. 

THIS is the Bogi I talk about on here. When he's 100% healthy he is such a great fit on this team. 

I mean if he plays like this obviously his on pace for like 30 points lol. But Huerter needs to start for the time being, until Bogi proves he can do this or a stretch of games. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

Not going to act like Lou old ass ain’t been hopping lately ….give the old man some credit he’s been very good lately and should be in the regular rotation until that stops!

Wright has been playing well too lately.

the bench as a whole has finally woke up!

Nah.  The other guys (Lou and Lon) are the secret to the 2nd team.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He has help tonight, so he doesn't have to be All-NBA tonight.   Put together one more good quarter, and he may get the rare 4th quarter rest.

Then again . . Washington blew a 35 point lead, so no lead is safe in the NBA.

Sh*t cray.  That was totally unheard of back in the day, now it’s commonplace on a nightly basis.  

The three spamming is a factor no doubt but the combination of not knowing how/ when to force fouls (eroded paint play) with committing bad fouls and allowing the opposing team to score with the clock off does it every time.