• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, JTB said:

Not going to act like Lou old ass ain’t been hopping lately ….give the old man some credit he’s been very good lately and should be in the regular rotation until that stops!

Wright has been playing well too lately.

the bench as a whole has finally woke up!

I have to give Schlenk the credit for that. They were underachieving and he called them out for it.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

It's not like he picked where he was going, I'm guessing New York wasn't high on his list but oh well, shit happens when you demand to be moved. 

Nope... He celebrated going to NY.  Barrett talked about how they talked all night about playing together. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terrell said:

I don't understand why we keep recalling Sharife and JJ. They know they ain't playing. We know they ain't playing, the other team knows they ain't playing. Lol

Front row seats to watch the "A" team!

:hi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

I have to give Schlenk the credit for that. They were underachieving and he called them out for it.

Schlenk gets credit for bringing in Knox!!!

Since Knox has gotten here, our 2nd Unit has been playing on another level!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
Just now, Diesel said:

Nope... He celebrated going to NY.  Barrett talked about how they talked all night about playing together. 

What they both failed to realize is this isn't Duke. The NBA is a totally different situation.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

I mean what is he gonna do or say? Barret is one of his best friends so it's natural for him to be excited to be on the same team as him. I don't think any of that proves this is Cam's go to destination, but who knows, maybe I' wrong.

I wanna see us and the Heat fully healthy. That’s a barn burner fo yo ass.  With PJ Tucker switching sides those two teams are the class of the East above the reigning champs, as dominant as Giannis is.  Cleveland too young, too much dysfunction and injuries with the other hopeful contenders.

Edited by benhillboy

Cavs up 20 on the Bucks.. Wow..

NY losing which is good for us in the standings..

Hornets up 20 on Indy which is good for our pick. lol. Keeps Indy off of our tails too..

Could be a great night for us.

Finish this thing Hawks....

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't get the Hali hype. That hitch in his shot is fugly.

So glad we took OO...... Hali didnt want to be here....Oh well Good luck in Sactown..... lol. Hali is super efficient player though usually..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

Cavs up 20 on the Bucks.. Wow..

NY losing which is good for us in the standings..

Hornets up 20 on Indy which is good for our pick. lol. Keeps Indy off of our tails too..

Could be a great night for us.

Finish this thing Hawks....

:Nique: Only I can count the early chickens, bro.

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Are we this good, or are the Kings that bad?

Obviously, yes.

• Haha 2