Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

Celtics 1 for 9 shooting against Trae and y’all tell me it’s Traes fault.

nah this defense is ass. Hunter was fuc**ng terrible and EASILY the worst hawk today.

let’s hear the frustration about hunter ? Anyone want to scream trade hunter ???…

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Hunter has made some extremely low BBIQ plays today. He was known for playing he right way. I'm starting to get concerned. 

Easily the worse he was absolute shit today!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Hunter has got to go to layup practice. 

Where are those Trae haters at???? hunter was terrible today absolutely terrible!….I wonder if the Trae haters will give the same feedback to hunter.

• Haha 1

Made 2 hustle plays on our end to get layups, but couldn't finish.

Then couldn't secure loose balls and offensive rebounds on the other end.

This the team that we're more than likely are going to have to play, if we get to that 8th spot.   They're definitely beatable, but they have a HUGE advantage against our wings.  Just can't let Tatum take over a game like that.

Trae got his 30 and 10, but he was 9 - 26 FG ( 4 - 13 in the 2nd half )

Hunter finished a dismal 4 - 16 FG . . ouch

Bogi was outstanding until the end.

Gallo and Huerter were poo.

We're physically a weak team, so we have to outshoot and finesse everybody.

• Like 3

Hawks lack of pace and energy make them hard for me to watch. I would like to see a classic fast break where to wings are filling the lanes and are at the rim with two or three passes. How about setting the pace instead of just matching buckets.  They are not good enough to just trade buckets !!!

• Like 2

Just now, benhillboy said:

Hunter needs to screen and cut much more than he does.  Makes the offense flow better for him and the team.  Oh well.

He literally had 2 moving screens called on him in the beginning of the 3rd and honestly he’s not good at screening.

His physique says he should be able to screen but reality is that he’s not a screener …maybe he need to work on screening with JC.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

The thing is that we're better than this effort. 

Yes... The refs cheated us.. especially in the third. 

But 

We have to hit shots.   Our team is built on the ability to hit shots.. and we didn't do that. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JTB said:

Sadly Hunter just don’t have it. It has nothing to do with Trae . Hunter misses too many shots he should be making .

2 top 10 fkn draft picks in ONE draft... smfh

Fire Travis...And take Nate with him...

This team is dog shit.

I know I complain about Trae some, but he isn't the overall reason why this team is bad.

Any real examination of this team reveals that this team is poorly built.

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

The thing is that we're better than this effort. 

Yes... The refs cheated us.. especially in the third. 

But 

We have to hit shots.   Our team is built on the ability to hit shots.. and we didn't do that. 

Not much better.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This the team that we're more than likely are going to have to play, if we get to that 8th spot.   They're definitely beatable, but they have a HUGE advantage against our wings.  Just can't let Tatum take over a game like that.

The refs called 3 of 4 BS calls on Hunter to start the second half.   This was the kick start that Tatum needed. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Made 2 hustle plays on our end to get layups, but couldn't finish.

Then couldn't secure loose balls and offensive rebounds on the other end.

Trae got his 30 and 10, but he was 9 - 26 FG ( 4 - 13 in the 2nd half )

Hunter finished a dismal 4 - 16 FG . . ouch

Bogi was outstanding until the end.

Gallo and Huerter were poo.

We're physically a weak team, so we have to outshoot and finesse everybody.

It’s time to make moves to be tougher. I rather have an aggressive ass team around Trae. 
I think hunter and capela can fit the grind and grit kind of play on most nights but it’s not for anyone else on this team . Trae has a chip on his shoulder and he can get physical to his level of physicalness when he wants too.

• Like 1