• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Trae if you are going to line up a three on a two on one break.. you better hit that ....

You better hit that like prom night in a hotel room. 

You better hit that like  playing 21 with an Ace  and a 4. 

You better hit that like a shower after a day doing construction. 

You better hit that like a punching bag during a boxing work out. 

You better hit that like the road after your girl has put you out. 

Now hunter can’t get over on screens ….smh

i can’t wait to see someone comment that this defense is Traes fault. This defense just isn’t good at all on the perimeter it’s waaaayyyy past singling out Trae. Shit we ain’t there yet to even discuss one man’s defense when the whole team has an issue on this end.

• Premium Member

A player who sets a screen shall not (1) assume a position nearer than a normal step from an opponent, if that opponent is stationary and unaware of the screener’s position, or (2) make illegal contact with an opponent when he assumes a position at the side or front of an opponent, or (3) assume a position so near to a moving opponent that he is not given an opportunity to stop and/or change direction before making illegal contact, or (4) move laterally or toward an opponent being screened, after having assumed a legal position. The screener may move in the same direction and path of the opponent being screened.

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Trae if you are going to line up a three on a two on one break.. you better hit that ....

You better hit that like prom night in a hotel room. 

You better hit that like  playing 21 with an Ace  and a 4. 

You better hit that like a shower after a day doing construction. 

You better hit that like a punching bag during a boxing work out. 

You better hit that like the road after your girl has put you out. 

Lol.  His body language after the miss was just as bad: head down, slow first step in transition.  I would’ve thought Nate would’ve driven home better PG habits by now.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen Chris Paul react to a shot like that but he also would never take that shot on a break.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Sad 1

Just now, JTB said:

i can’t wait to see someone comment that this defense is Traes fault. This defense just isn’t good at all on the perimeter it’s waaaayyyy past singling out Trae. Shit we ain’t there yet to even discuss one man’s defense when the whole team has an issue on this end.

Agree about HUnter.. His body language is off or something. Just doesnt look  the same..

But Trae has been beyond terrible this half. A bunch of terrible shots.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Refs were apparently told at halftime to make sure Boston won. Have we had any free throws in the 2nd half? How many moving screens has Boston gotten away with? Or Tatum running over our players and it not being called a charge?

They basically took this game from the Hawks in the 3rd.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Been saying we aint winning shit until we find a defensive monster to pair with Trae.. Trae/Huerter will never work.. Especially if Hunter and Capel arent ALL Worrld on D.. Kev might be worse than Trae and thats saying something...

Edited by terrell

Just now, terrell said:

Agree about HUnter.. His body language is off or something. Just doesnt look  the same..

But Trae has been beyond terrible this half. A bunch of terrible shots.

Hunter has been the worse hawk of the second half easily not Trae.