• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Trae needs to learn from Embiid.  ALWAYS have a backup injury ready that you can cite whenever you play bad.  Put an extra wrap on the hand, knee brace, shoulder tape, anything.  That way when you play well people will say “wow! Even with the injury” and if you play bad they’ll excuse it.

His fans do that all the time anyway...They just make up injuries for him when he stinks!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Yeah.. They do don't they...

Lakers had injuries last year and this year. 

Brooklyn had injuries last year. 

Dallas had injuries last year. 

are you saying that injuries don't factor?

It is what it is Terrell..

Oh yeah, i forgot.. you hate our team.

People been killing the Lakers and Nets all season long and been super hard on them of late. Ya'll love excuses. Not me. We got work to do Travis. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Isaiah had his time. 
Jordan had Jordan Rules. 

ShaqFu had his time. 

Giannis had to learn to play against the Wall. 

Butler sucked eggs last year. 

KD just had his...

and so  Trae will have to get over his craporoma 

It happens to all great players.   They run up against a defense built for them. 

I said that in the last game thread

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Bruh u got to be kidding, u got to an acct at TAtf.  No player will be hated more than Ryan in this town 

I'm talking basketball.

But yes, you ATL sports fans do hate Ryan.   I guess that's Trae's fate too, if he never brings a championship to ATL.

Matt Ryan has legit Hall of Fame numbers.  The Super Bowl appearance will definitely help, despite the disaster that happened in that game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

His fans do that all the time anyway...They just make up injuries for him when he stinks!

Trae stans are showing how lame they are for real. In a series where he obvious played like shit. I mean, he got the worst offensive RAPTOR in the playoffs. Think, the 2nd best offensive player in the NBA got the worst offensive RAPTOR in the playoffs. WOW! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

It will be interesting to see what changes are going to be made.

This is what should be the focus. 

I'm for a coaching change of some type.   Maybe a new OC can be given to Nate.   Maybe an old OC can be given to Nate. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Trae stans are showing how lame they are for real. In a series where he obvious played like shit. I mean, he got the worst offensive RAPTOR in the playoffs. Think, the 2nd best offensive player in the NBA got the worst offensive RAPTOR in the playoffs. WOW! 

Do really think there a single poster saying he played well?  Yall are creating this argument against Trae fans that exists only in your delusions. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

JeffS17 really might be becoming the best poster of the year. This. The offensive scheme is flawed. That said, it could work if you have the right players. With Trae's system limitations, man, it's gonna be so hard. 

Its a damn shame I didnt get to see what JJ could do this year.

We may be saying "build around JJ" by now... smh

You cant build around a 6' scoring PG..that is one of the WOAT on defense.. That shit is damn near impossible.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Just matching everyone's man crush for Trae.  Dre deserves at least 1 fan.  Trae can't have them all.

Hunter has been one of the worst players on the roster this season by every advanced stat. I love the fact that he had a breakout playoff series, but let's be real, he has some consistency to show before he deserves consistent praise.

• Premium Member

I think our offense should change to more of what we saw in the first qtr..

I like how we started this game.  Faster pace and strong passes.  But we have to add in cuts and screens. 

If we were to get a new coach.. D'Antoni is on my shortlist.   I think his form of pace will work better for our gang than anything else.   Plus, we can work towards getting DeAndre in the midrange.  I think he can be a master there as we have seen tonight.