• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Rockets at Hawks -- The Season Opener!

lethalweapon3

Buddy def has a bit of that Brady/kobe serious competitor vibe, chip on his shoulder always, this will def change team chemistry, this guy is going to push ppl it's in his nature, It almost seems as if he's the alpha already. Which is good when the guys are in their feelings he will just go out and take some games over and drag them up to his level to get back into games they may think they are too far down in.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Leaned into his best skill (passing)

I clamored for it before, he’s a dime guy. Remember going back n forth with North about deciding if he’s Iverson or Nash. Trae is the best pure passer since Magic.

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

OO was good last night. 

Great. Stats don’t show a couple possessions on D he just stifled them and stood them up. Ok not great but how bout “winning plays”?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think Capela's best last night was altering a ton of shots at the rim that won't show up as a stat.  Time and again guys get in the paint and had to pass out or shoot a fade away.

It was funny watching the Sengun guy try to back down OO - he was a rock, couldn't be moved.

It wasn't Capela at his best but he did help us to a degree. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Bench guys came in hot.  AHol is a ahole on D, and I luuv it.  How disruptive was he?  We've needed that.  JHol played his role well.  JJ was fine, will be better with time.

675180533.gif&ehk=TQvINL6mQQ6aI9hpX3ct5x

JHol - 3 assists, 1 steal, 1 block

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It wasn't Capela at his best but he did help us to a degree. 

reread what I wrote - I said he was at his best last night altering shots - meaning that is what he did best last night.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

675180533.gif&ehk=TQvINL6mQQ6aI9hpX3ct5x

JHol - 3 assists, 1 steal, 1 block

reread what I wrote - I said he was at his best last night altering shots - meaning that is what he did best last night.

I gave you a dap, I agreed. I was just adding to your post 

• Like 1