• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Jazz at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Mike Conley got a flat 5:1 assist to turn.  What in Sam Hell.  I’m pretty sure that’s historic for a 30 minute PG through a 12 game stretch goddamn.

How they’re atop the West right now is one of the more amazing stories I’ve seen in recent memory.  Give Ainge his flowers that boy saw some exceptional fits because on paper they’re pure cheeks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Give Ainge his flowers that boy saw some exceptional fits because on paper they’re pure cheeks

I aint giving him shite. This is sheer luck, yes I said it. 

All those vet guys (Conley, Gay, Clarkson  etc) were on the trade block. He traded Bogey for Olynyk when he was looking for a 1st rounder. The value wasn't there for those other vets he wanted to move, now they are playing well how long before they are back on the market.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Should be a good game.

This should be a win...

If Trae plays it will be harder imo. Especially if he's launching a bunch of long/bad shots that lead to run outs.... Utah is horrible at defending the paint, and excellent at defending the 3 point line....Murray/Hunter/JC should feast in the paint/midrange..

Also Trae can’t guard Conley or Sexton, so if he plays both of those guys are going to eat. This is a bad matchup for him.

Maybe he should rest for one more game....

How is he anyway?

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, terrell said:

This should be a win...

If Trae plays it will be harder imo. Especially if he's launching a bunch of long/bad shots that lead to run outs.... Utah is horrible at defending the paint, and excellent at defending the 3 point line....Murray/Hunter/JC should feast in the paint/midrange..

Also Trae can’t guard Conley or Sexton, so if he plays both of those guys are going to eat. This is a bad matchup for him.

Maybe he should rest for one more game....

How is he anyway?

Trae usually brings it against Sexton

11 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Donating my spare Wing Chun dummy to Trae may not have been the best decision.

~lwHiYAHH

I'd rest him & have him suit up against the Sixers. Time to lean into the bench again & see if they can repeat Monday's performance.