• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This is not the 90s.  A hard foul in that situation can lead to a technical foul.

I should’ve said “wrap up.”  You right tho they prolly still would call a tech smh

Edited by benhillboy

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Pretty remarkable we are 11-7 with how much key pieces are struggling. Goes to show what playing defense can do. Last year we needed every single player hitting on all cylanders to guarantee a dub. 

The defense has been good and JC has been good on D for us this year. Our defense been good this year 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

The defense has been good and JC has been good on D for us this year. Our defense been good this year 

Yea are defense is for real. I have no doubt about that. The offense is perplexing. How has Collins become the worst offensive player at his position? Murray is playing the worst I'v ever seen him play. At least Trae has broken out of his slump and has the pep back in his step. 

8 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Everybody outside of Trae and Capella in the starting lineup has been a major disappointment. I mean I guess Hunter has been Hunter but most of us probably expected for him to look more like the sophomore version but looks like we may never get that version. 

If they trade CC someone needs to be kicked out of the NBA... 

• Like 2

Good win against a great Kings team.  We need Dejounte to get back in form. He's struggling and Collins is struggling from the field on offense, but playing great defense. 

AJ Griffin once again was the smartest player on the floor.  His defense was not the best, but it still is impressing me. 

JJ- showed us some good flashes.

A. Hol - Doesn't pass to anyone but his brother and takes difficult shots. 

CC - Has been a beast!

Glad we are at 11-7.  This was a big win to keep us at the top of the Eastern Conference.

Edit:  For all the three point watchers.  The Hawks were 11-30 tonight.  

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1