• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

59 minutes ago, terrell said:

Not saying he didnt have a good Playoff run and some good games.. Im just saying you and his stans exaggerate how great he was  imo.. That's all.. But you wouldnt be a stan if you didnt, so I get it.... lol

I don't exaggerate anything.  I go out of my way to not only state my opinion, but also show you the sources of where I'm getting my opinion from.

If you disagree, that's fine.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, terrell said:

Now do efficiency..  Ill do it for you.... 41%FG... 31% 3pt...

Trae always puts up numbers.. Ive never disputed that..

Free throws are part of efficiency too. If you're getting to the FT line a lot, you're offsetting those missed shots and still scoring points.

That's why teams fight desperately to get the ball out of his hands 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

You won't dispute it but you will damn sure try to diminish it because it's your agenda....  
There are several other Historic Records I could have pointed out... Records that only he and Kareem share.  Records that only he and Oscar share.  And records that only he Oscar and Jordan Share.  BUt while you were trying to dismiss what I have already given you, let me double down on ONE... Just to continue your education...

June 18, 2021 - Longest streak (11 games) in NBA postseason history with 20+ points and 7+ assists. 

This isn't a youngest record.  This is a HISTORIC record..  That means in the history of the NBA Postseason, he's the only player to hold this.

1. Not Ja
  2. Not Luka
  3. Not Lebron.
  4. Not Kidd
  5. Not Nash
  6. Not Jordan.
  7. Not Bird
  8. Not Oscar
  9. Not Pistol Pete
  10. Not Isaiah
  11. Not Stockton
  12. Not Dame
  13. Not Steph
  14. Not Ai
  15. Not Magic
  16. Yes... NOT MAGIC...

I can go on... but I know you will diminish or dismiss... But you can't fight History T... You won't win...  and This is HISTORY.

I read the blue font in Lebron's voice.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

The answer is spelled A-G-E-N-D-A. 

Trae was ELITE in the playoffs that year and he was the driving force behind this franchise making it to its second ECF and winning its first ECF game.  Only those with an agenda try to diminish that fact. 

I don't know about elite but he was massive. His scoring was off but his defense was miles better than it usually is and his playmaking ability was miles better and he wasn't wasting as many possessions as usual.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, Diesel said:

I didn't think that the Lob was a highlight reel play.  it could have made a highlight reel but Embiid played it correctly.  Actually, it's very similar to a play we all remember.  On that play, Trae came in a little closer and Embiid backed up and jumped late.   It's the same set up.   Only thing is that Trae realized that Embiid would block the lob if he allowed him to get a running start and so he released early... but Embiid didn't run out, Embiid dropped back and stopped the lob. 

Now, when we did this in the playoffs.. where was the commentary about who does this in the playoffs??  There was none.. because it worked.

People forget how many times we have seen these..........

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Right - and Dallas has a losing record this season.  Both teams should continue to build around Trae and Luka respectively.  Trae was 23 when this season started and Luka is 23 for a few more months.  They are both very young with more development and long careers ahead of them.

Luka? What does this have to do with him?

But since you brought him up and only STATS matter

Luka playoff stats 32/9/8 on 47%FG  37% 3pt..

Trae playoff stats 25/8/3 on 40%Fg   28% 3pt

Not even close...

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Not sure why anyone would quote anything other than TS% as the starting point for a discussion on scoring efficiency.  Trae's TS% in the playoffs in 2021 was 55.15%.  Kobe Bryant's career TS% in the playoffs is 54.12%.  Allen Iverson's TS% was 48.92%.

Kobe also guarded the other teams best player alot... Trae is AI like imo.. But better passer foul baiter..

Edited by terrell

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

@AHF, I am about to curse a guy out. You know exactly who it is too

41 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@AHF, a guy is about to curse me out.  You know exactly who it is too. 

Let's all play nice.  Stick to the discussion at hand and avoid discussing other posters.  I do think that has mostly been happening but there has been some attention directed at other posters.  Please make an effort to stick to the subject at hand and not direct your comments to the other posters.  (I.e., no calling people out by name, no calling them names, etc.)

Example:

If you want to argue that John Stockton was wildly overrated then there is no need to call out Wretch as a "stan" who can't help but be biased or call out Jay and Sturt for their mutual love of his shooting %s while they ignore his low volume of scoring, etc.  No need to speculate on Lethal's agenda, etc.  Just make the point about him putting fewer points on the board which makes his efficiency less impactful without tying it out to other posters.

• Like 3