• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Murray has upped his rebounding effort these last few games.

I think the whole team was embarrassed and OO's mama talked to everybody on speaker and told them that it's depressing that yall can't rebound. 

• Haha 4

Hmmmm…

I don’t know @NBASupes and @Sothron

at some point Nick, Landry, & Korver really have to consider the fact that we tend to win when this team is healthy.

we are now 14-7 …how much evidence has to be shown to reconsider holding off on trades is what I’m wondering. 

if we happen to go 20-7 when fully healthy…how do you justify trading any core player ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

We had 8 guys in double figures.   Who does that.  Seriously.. who was the last team to put 8 players in double digits??

Globetrotters?

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Hmmmm…

at some point Nick, Landry, & Korver really have to consider the fact that we tend to win when this team is healthy.

we are now 14-7 …how much evidence has to be shown to reconsider holding off on trades is what I’m wondering. 

if we happen to go 20-7 when fully healthy…how do you justify trading any core player ?

Other than JC, I am not expecting much change but I know they want change. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Damn...tell him how you feel Soth....mwhahaha

I haven't made a post on realgm or been over there since well before this season started. Mods there were telling me he was trying to get me banned because I was too "outspoken" as a Hawks fan. Screw that. I don't need that kind of crap.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Hmmmm…

But how long can we stay healthy?

download.jpg.5a70467140d59db7ccd16979dab373bd.jpg

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

Hmmmm…

More winning makes our players value go up. The converse is also true.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Other than JC, I am not expecting much change but I know they want change. 

Woj reported earlier today that he wouldn't be surprised to see the Hawks hang on to JC past the deadline.

If they keep winning I am not surprised. Much less urgency to break up the team, especially given the dog shit that is being offered..