• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Can anyone explain why the lob has returned to our offense lately? It seems like early in the season teams were effective at taking it away.  Is it because OO and JC are playing together?  Are the screeners just slipping earlier and Trae's finding them?

Not sure, but here CC is setting the screen. But JC cuts for the lob...new wrinkles?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Can anyone explain why the lob has returned to our offense lately? It seems like early in the season teams were effective at taking it away.  Is it because OO and JC are playing together?  Are the screeners just slipping earlier and Trae's finding them?

Moving the ball better and yes that too, they just can't sit back and take it away right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

I’m glad I can laugh at that corner three Dre shot off the side of the damn glass lol.  Trae threw him a skip pass so perfect he basically shot it for him yet he Josh Smith’d it.

Also, Murray threw him a perfect bounce pass for a layup and he fumbled it out of bounds.. lol

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I loved the way Trae played tonight. He did not get into some kind of shoot out mentality against Luka despite the media wanting that to happen. 18 points, 12 assists on good shooting with 4 rebounds and 3 steals. Trae has been much more actively defense this year especially since the last 7 now 8  games. Love it.

In a sense, Trae's defense and efficient play is why we are winning. 

It's been a team effort though.

• Like 3