• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

Good win. Love how JC was used . Collins has to get minimum 12 to 15 shots per game. He needs to be used  filling the lane in fast breaks,early post ups in transition along with lobs. Trae played a good point guard game. He didn't dominate the ball,he kept it moving and didn't hunt shots or compete with Luka to the detriment of the team. Loved the effort and how Trae closed the game out. Get everyone involved then close it out in the fourth quarter by taking good shots and getting to the foul line.  I like this squad, don't want to see Collins traded. Going forward I hope they can add size, better use Collins and play with more pace. No need to break up this core. Further development of AJ and JJ will help as well.

• Like 4

I understand we may not have a perfect fitting team but if this team happens to keep winning most of their games when fully healthy until trade deadline …..I just don’t know how a trade can be justified.

this 4 game win streak is very impressive and all the points @marco102 listed is also happening as well. Ball movement, defense, ….dare I say it even Mcmillian rotations have been better as of late.

don’t get me wrong if Ayton is on the table for capela do the trade but it’s just going to be a tough trade if we are on a win-streak and everything is clicking.

this is just all hypothetical of course…we’ll see what happens. Winning cures everything including damaged relationships.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

They cant trade JC on a winning streak.. That would be stupid... lol

It was a long time ago,but the Nique trade keeps poppin in my head. What a sad day. JC ain't Nique but lets see what we got.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, 909 said:

It was a long time ago,but the Nique trade keeps poppin in my head. What a sad day. JC ain't Nique but lets see what we got.

The Hawks were playing well at the time. Babcock killed that season. No reason to repeat that mistake. Let these guys play together for a bit. The Collins trade will be there in the offseason if they deem it necessary to move him.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hope all the naysayers understand why we needed a guy like Murray. Trae is the defensive focus of teams, all eyes are on him...... DJ is the outlet for punishing teams that focus on Trae. 

Who knew all this time that Travis was holding us back.......(I did. lol)

Thank God for the team captain NIck Ressler..

He brought us Murray who has been carrying us now that he is over that ankle injury(and ever since I trashed him,). 

He Got rid of Huerter for daddy Ressler which now allows AJ to develop.

We are on a roll. 😀

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 3

Clint so G he might ask to keep coming off the pine as long as the team is winning.  There may be something to him seeing how the game is being played and officiated then coming in and making an immediate impact as the most seasoned vet.  OO just need a damn fouling Intervention.  Like the real Lifetime show with the dope fiends.

Edited by benhillboy