• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It was mentioned by someone in jest, but I'm going to ask straight-up (re: Smoove)

sturt

• Premium Member

Someone already mentioned the idea that we're witnessing a sort-of ATL homecoming with DH and Jack signings, and wondered if maybe we should consider signing Josh.

So/but... seriously....

If Josh were willing to sign a 1 yr vet min contract, would you welcome that?

I had to ask.

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

It'd be weird for him to come back to backup the guy that replaced him.

Josh should come back to HOU. He'd be great in D'Antoni's system, he could be their Shawn Marion.

Josh Smith's days as a viable NBA player are pretty much over. He struggled to get  minutes in a Clipper and Houston team that were THIN with talent in the frontcourt, and during the few minutes  he did get he was a complete train wreck.

Edited by Atlantaholic

Roster is pretty full so you gotta work him out. 1 year deal if he shows something but this system would be good for him except the shooting.

He could still play good defense and rebound some. Only time he seemed interested out there was when they made that run in Houston. He was playing at a very high level.

How do I say this..............Nein, La, Nr, Ne, Nei, Hayir, Nu, Khong, 化学,Nej....they all mean the same thing.............

giphy.gif

hXGtYfh.gif

One reclamation project at a time.

No. I don't want any possible distractions bringing any where else's culture into out locker room. Even if it is an upgrade at a position, sometimes the better move is to not make one.

Still hopes to see some type of trade so we can resign Hump. With dwights possible injuries the last thing we need is an injury prone back up center. 

I would probably eat a bug to prevent this from happening. I'd prolly do other things that were pretty gross...I won't go into detail.... I think you get the point..

• Premium Member

It's a pipe dream to have the GA team back in full stride.  I would not bring back Smoove though.  He would run amuck in Bud's offense.  Bud would let him shoot three after three. 

I'm really interested to see what Scott can do.