• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, hylndr11 said:

Oh well early in the season, but really need to see more cam and Bogi.  Trea isn't a superstar yet he's adjusting to passing the ball more , 

Cam needs to step up offensively and Bogie needs to..... play. LP needs to explain himself.

Just now, Threezus said:

Dude wtf is wrong with Cam the last 2 games he has looked straight garbage and can't even do a wide open dunk non contested correctly.

Cam is upside gamble plenty to show that , he's got to turn into.it it's up to him , imo I don't think he's got the mind for it , always said Hi yet would be long term a better player , he a much stronger player mentally 

Team hasn’t gotten smarter at all. Just talent talenting, no coaching involved. No offensive philosophy just home run looks. 3s and lobs, a bunch of 1 on 1

Mike Woodson remixed version. This version plays young players

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheBigETrain said:

3 losses and each loss Hawks have been up big.

I can handle losses but choking after a big lead I can’t.

Common denominator in both games has been ref keeping these teams in it. Still falls on the Hawks to finish, embarassing but refs aint doing us any favors.

• Premium Member

I know this sub and the rest of Hawks fans everywhere were super high on Reddish but from what I've seen this season he has looked awful.  His shot isn't falling and it's not coming close a lot of times (2 or 3 air balls today???).  His drives are absolutely wild and out of control.  His defense has been okay but he gets burned trying to make a play every so often.  I really hope he can work it out because he's super athletic and has good size.  Hunter is basically everything people expected Cam to be so far this year.

• Like 2

Just now, hylndr11 said:

Cam is upside gamble plenty to show that , he's got to turn into.it it's up to him , imo I don't think he's got the mind for it , always said Hi yet would be long term a better player , he a much stronger player mentally 

What???

1 minute ago, TheBigETrain said:

3 losses and each loss Hawks have been up big.

I can handle losses but choking after a big lead I can’t.

It's what we do in Georgia sort of a tradition among all sports and to expect anything less from the Hawks wouldn't be fair to them lol

• Haha 1

If I see one more blown dunk I’m going to react...

I’ve got maybe two more blown layups though.

okay, woooooosaaaaa, alright.  The mental lapses in the 4th quarter the last two games have been staggering.  Hopefully these kids are just too young for prime time (expectations) and they grow to learn from this start to the season. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1