• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks -- GAME 1

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

I saw our Bigs shut down Randle by committee, Bogi with a solid all around game, and Lou’s torrid 13 points in 13 minutes spurt.  Of course Trae is gonna eat their wack guard battery especially if they don’t face guard and pressure him backcourt, nothing really impressive there.  I like how he didn’t force the issue  in the first half more than anything.

I get having doubts about a player, but it’s weird not to celebrate him when he does something remarkable. I’m guessing you would have scoffed at the idea of Trae putting up those numbers and a game-winner in that environment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, High5 said:

I get having doubts about a player, but it’s weird not to celebrate him when he does something remarkable. I’m guessing you would have scoffed at the idea of Trae putting up those numbers and a game-winner in that environment.

Sadly it's not wierd at all. People would rather be right than anything else. It's an ego thing. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I saw our Bigs shut down Randle by committee, Bogi with a solid all around game, and Lou’s torrid 13 points in 13 minutes spurt.  Of course Trae is gonna eat their wack guard battery especially if they don’t face guard and pressure him backcourt, nothing really impressive there.  I like how he didn’t force the issue  in the first half more than anything.

Perfect opportunity to man up and admit you were wrong on Trae but you say nah and keep putting your head in the sand looking foolish.  SMH

• Like 4