• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Drinking Knickerbocker Tears Thread

sturt

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, MarylandHawk said:

For him to go out of his way to say he has an infuriating game is just ridiculous and shows he does not watch the games.  Feeding national bias against Trae. His game is absolutely beautiful to watch. Only this year did he add the foul baiting to his game, which until this year for some reason, was the mature vet thing to do to show you have grown and understand the game. Jordan, Bird, Miller, Pierce, James, Harden all mastered it on the way to the Hall of fame.  But when little ole Trae MASTERS it in his third year, they want to outlaw it. Let them, it will be the Trae rule. He will find another way to dominate the game. 

trae's changing the game

On 5/24/2021 at 6:27 AM, sturt said:

EDIT: On the 5th-or-so viewing, I realized that maybe the most dramatic reaction of all came from the back left of the camera frame... hehe...

2021-05-24_09-46-37.png

That guy going into the he kitchen!!! 😆 Was that a joke walk. I love it. 😂 

15 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Now their mayor is running his mouth.

Bring back Rudy.... 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Looking at the above posts is low-key infuriating. Hawks need to destroy these guys in their own arena in game 2. I'm talking a Hawks vs Suns type of blowout where everyone is on fire at the same time. That will squash this dumb narrative.

I want us to win by 30 with Trae barely scoring. Just so we can add another 10 pages to this thread. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

This is so embarrasing.  And honestly offensive.   Can you imagine if our mayor came out and said Lebron or KD don't 'play the right way'.  geezus.  

The offensive aspect is him talking about something he has absolutely no clue about.

It's like if he .... decided to speak on how to effectively mayor a city ....

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e471ug9gojyd9p28qvmm

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Now their mayor is running his mouth.

This is absurd.  We need to murder these guys.  This is the fuel we need for more fire.  
Usually a politician plays it safe with comments.  Insulting a 21 year old.  That’s too far.  
Can anyone recall a city mayor say something this demeaning to an athlete?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1