• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

Just now, NBASupes said:

Was that in the playoffs? Getting uncontested boards in meaningless regular season games don't mean shit

@NBASupes John isn't the reason we lost this game.  No idea why you're singling him out.  This was an all around team loss.  Just look at the turnover.  After every loss you've done this. It's not just John's fault.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Was that in the playoffs? Getting uncontested boards in meaningless regular season games don't mean shit

If Schlenk Max's Collins, I want LP as GM for real...lol

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Seriously, get Cam out there, get Dre out there. Do we have to follow the absolute letter of the law on injury protocols all the time? It's the playoffs. Philly has Joel playing on a torn meniscus for God's sake. 

Am coming around to your line of thinking because it is the playoffs and who knows what happens next week.

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Seriously, get Cam out there, get Dre out there. Do we have to follow the absolute letter of the law on injury protocols all the time? It's the playoffs. Philly has Joel playing on a torn meniscus for God's sake. 

I dont believe it until I see the MRI..lol

• Like 3

Just now, marco102 said:

@NBASupes John isn't the reason we lost this game.  No idea why you're singling him out.  This was an all around team loss.  Just look at the turnover.  After every loss you've done this. It's not just John's fault.  

Of course he's not the reason we lost the game. The Philadelphia Sixers are the reason we lost the game. JC is problem #2 for us as eggs. #1 Hill. #3 Lou

1 minute ago, hylndr11 said:

So what did they do so different ly , or wasn't anything they did , we were just messing around ? They looked different slow no energy etc, could capela and John take the night off ?

They rotated on defense better and contested the corner threes much better from what I saw.  If the Hawks don't turn the ball over 17 times, this may have been much closer.   Shake came in and did this thing.  You have to tip your hat to them. 

They will have a problem when they comeback to the A.  They can't afford for Embiid to miss any games.  If we can get Hunter back, we'll be fine.

• Like 3

Just now, Thomas said:

Am coming around to your line of thinking because it is the playoffs and who knows what happens next week.

Yeah, and they will have to deal with something more serious.  Embiid is going to pay for all of those minutes.  Brandon Roy is the reason why I would be caution about it

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

They rotated on defense better and contested the corner threes much better from what I saw.  If the Hawks don't turn the ball over 17 times, this may have been much closer.   Shake came in and did this thing.  You have to tip your hat to them. 

They will have a problem when they comeback to the A.  They can't afford for Embiid to miss any games.  If we can get Hunter back, we'll be fine.

Why does everyone keep saying they can't afford for embid to miss games , he isnt 

• Like 1