• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

If it wasn't for the dumb fouls and defensive lapses on Milton they could have kept it close and gave themselves a chance. Hawks did this to themselves.

Think Curry and Milton are averaging about 90% from three tonight. Close that stuff out moving forward.

12 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

He don't deserve the 90 we offered.

He really don't. He dont have versatility to his game. He's build for regular season play. JC is truly a 6th man

Just now, marco102 said:

I'd start Snell.  He plays much better with the starters and he'll nail those corner threes. 

He's been trash these playoffs. Even worse than Hill.

• Like 1

If De'Andre can't come back then you're just going to need to play the scrap for turnovers and shoot the ball game.

I think they can make it happen but it's extremely hard.

Not bummed out either way despite my bipolar-ness. This team's ability to do this is likely to at least cause headaches anyway.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

If it wasn't for the dumb fouls and defensive lapses on Milton they could have kept it close and gave themselves a chance. Hawks did this to themselves.

I'm not even mad, we didn't fold when we got down big. It was just too many costly mistakes with defensive rotations. Our vets carried us when the youngins got tight.

• Like 4