• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 7

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL  . he has on his shades and everything.

Collins is ready for that fame and the spotlight.  

That's why he'll get the max.

Ben and Tobias Harris got the max. No brainer giving it to John. This is not his peak form even. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Scapegoat identified, sun.  Simmons gonna need surgery to get all the knives outta his back.

Can't blame them, I guess.  Gotta draw attention away from the fact that cheez whiz wasn't the only thing melting in Philly in round 2.

Bruh should apologize to everyone in the locker room and delete Call of Duty

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Not really liking that at all. Nothing against him, but I don't like the idea of non-NBA employees in close proximity to Hawks players. With the stakes as high as they are right now, that's not a risk anyone on the Hawks staff should be ok with.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Not really liking that at all. Nothing against him, but I don't like the idea of non-NBA employees in close proximity to Hawks players. With the stakes as high as they are right now, that's not a risk anyone on the Hawks staff should be ok with.

OFFS, yeah let’s not be NY or LA or Miami, let’s be Utah. Newsflash: Atlanta is the hiphop and movie/tv capital of the universe. The more of this the better, get used to having a superstar and attention and winning. Lose the loser mentality 😉 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Quavo is one of the biggest reasons we had a 97% attendance with the 4th worse record in the NBA last year and our best attendance in 20+ years. He's also Trae's best friend. Atlanta doing new shit, just comes with being new. 

Again, nothing against him. I'm actually a fan. I just don't want the Hawks to shoot themselves in the foot for something non basketball related, if you know what I mean. 

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Quavo is one of the biggest reasons we had a 97% attendance with the 4th worse record in the NBA last year and our best attendance in 20+ years. He's also Trae's best friend. Atlanta doing new shit, just comes with being new. 

Yup they’ll be ok. 

11 minutes ago, hazer said:

Hilarious, I thought the turning point was when Embiid faked an injury and grabbed the wrong knee 🤣

Quote me: Embiid was NOT injured. But Hunter, Bogey, and Trae were😳

Edited by hazer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1