• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 7

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Riight. Doctors just lie for fun. Cool story. 

👌” ~ Jimmy Conway

4 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

Why is anybody arguing? I have meetings in the morning and I am still celebrating. I’ll hate it soon enough, but celebrate y’all.

Some random fan is up in here trying to go to bat for Joel Embiid. And clutching at the wrong straws, the opposite of the last ones 🤣

2 hours ago, AHF said:

It is going to be very interesting for Ben Simmons.  I think he’ll recover but you have to wonder if this was his Nick Anderson moment where he is never the same again.

You can’t be a ball dominant player like he wants to be without being able to shoot.  He’s talented from an athletic standpoint and has great vision as a passer, but he has not improved as a shooter one iota in his career.  

He needs to play alongside a point guard like Trae who can get him easy shots at the rim.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, KB21 said:

You can’t be a ball dominant player like he wants to be without being able to shoot.  He’s talented from an athletic standpoint and has great vision as a passer, but he has not improved as a shooter one iota in his career.  

He needs to play alongside a point guard like Trae who can get him easy shots at the rim.  

Basically Draymond Green than. 

29 minutes ago, KB21 said:

You give him too much credit. He had good easy looks and passed them time and time again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Team work makes the dream work! West coast partying 🎉 it’s almost midnight 🕛 

This will all seem unreal the second I open my eyes tomorrow morning, then the smile. :smile:

Polar Trae. 

• Like 1