• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 7

lethalweapon3

7 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They're making excuses for the Sixers and not talking about how and why the Hawks won.

This will be the narrative on all shows for the rest of the day.

This! All I been hearing is the Philly fallout! Who gives a crap! :angry2:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Have you caught onto the theme?  Round 1 was Tommy Boy.  Round 2 was Doc McStuffins.

I think, if I explain it completely, it loses it's mojo.  And it's clearly worked so far, so I'm not explaining it.

The only clue I'll give is 'Monsters, Inc.'

FULL NAME

Michael "Mike" Wazowski

ALSO KNOWN AS

Googly bear
Mikey
Buddy

:clap:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Cwell said:

You're wasting your time. And yes he is as bad as everyone says he was. It's pointless to go into this elaborate piece of why a dude fired a decade ago was a horrid head coach. With all the retreads in this league, there's a reason nobody wants him to lead their squad.

Mr "offense takes care of itself".

Mr "If you don't play at an all star level from day one in the league, good luck because I'm not coaching you".

Mr "i'll take someone old, experienced and trash over someone talented and young that needs to learn".

Mr "The shit works"...until the games really matter and it doesn't.

Mr potato head himself. TRASH

So humor me.

What could have Woody done differently to win more than he did, with the personnel that he had?

Woody never lost to a lower seeded playoff team.  His nemesis was Dwight's Magic and Lebron's Cavs.  What could he have done differently?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So humor me.

What could have Woody done differently to win more than he did, with the personnel that he had?

Woody never lost to a lower seeded playoff team.  His nemesis was Dwight's Magic and Lebron's Cavs.  What could he have done differently?

Nothing. He had a flawed roster. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

FULL NAME

Michael "Mike" Wazowski

ALSO KNOWN AS

Googly bear
Mikey
Buddy

:clap:

Seriously was this character built from Bud? @kg01 how long you been planning this you magnificent bastard! :clap:

This is almost eerie bro.. how..this is perfect. You gonna have a squawker turn Disney n $hit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1