Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Nate, Play Cam, Play OO. It's time.

The message needs to be play aggressive as hell on defense.  If Clint gets in foul trouble, that's O.K.  OO can step up.  Same goes for Solo and Bogi and even Heurter.  Lock in.  Use our depth to our advantage.  Make the refs make calls on defense, find that boundary

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

nationally lampooned European vacation. Not much gets past the radar that was Childress’ sizable ears.

:laugh1:

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Thabo and Pero celebrating the clinching of the top-seed with a fateful late night out on the town in NYC,

:ahf2:

His 6.3 APG in this series now outpaces Young (team-high 6.0 APG;

Wow ..

Kevin Huerter (team-high 3 blocks i

He works on D, it’s surprising but not really he’s had the tools he’s just more aggressive lately.

the revelatory rookie Onyeka Okongwu

More please..

earning Atlanta a guaranteed third home game

Onyeka mentioned this too, we need a game 6 back here.

As always a wonderful game thread lw3! Hoping Trae is ready to cut and move and be aggressive and get his teammates involved. 

GO HAWKS! 

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Today's theme should be ATTACK, ATTACK AND ATTACK some more in the paint. Put pressure on the Bucks. Move the ball and can we please get WU on More than. 14 minutes.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What the hell, I'm throwing a flag on this one (too tame). I left work early, bust throw the front door, yelling "it's game time...Game 4 beetches, let's tie this up"...scared the hubby, but he'll live. 😆

I have a dilemma. I invited a friend over for game 5 but if we lose tonight I want to retract the invitation because I can’t have anyone over for an elimination game, I barely have people over for Hawks games as is but close high school friend and we both love ball.

Tie it up Hawks lol. Is the hubby still FRI GHT ENED :laugh:

• Haha 2