• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 6

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Why are you making lame excuses? No Giannis and they beat us handily, twice. They are the better team, period. Are you seriously making the case that the Hawks are the better team?

No, no they are not. We had the best record in the NBA once Nate took over as coach. If we were fully healthy and they were fully healthy we easily beat the Bucks. I say we beat them in five games to be nice but I honestly think we'd sweep them. They aren't getting anything with a healthy Hunter and Cam out there.

• Like 3

Just now, Sothron said:

No, no they are not. We had the best record in the NBA once Nate took over as coach. If we were fully healthy and they were fully healthy we easily beat the Bucks. I say we beat them in five games to be nice but I honestly think we'd sweep them. They aren't getting anything with a healthy Hunter and Cam out there.

What have you been watching these last games? 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

His man had 27/9/9  When did he stop him??? 

Most of those were drives in the paint. Poor rim protection on that part, plus he kept attacking Trae cause of that bum ankle. Were we watching the same game?

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Most of those were drives in the paint. Poor rim protection on that part, plus he kept attacking Trae cause of that bum ankle. Were we watching the same game?

Nope Trae did well against the few time he guarded him unlike Bogi.  Those drive are not suppose to happen if you are playing good defense

Just now, Watchman said:

I think he meant prior to this latest injury.

He didn't win any playoff games for the Hawks ever!

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

We do have two answers for them, but one is hurt, Hunter, and the other, Cam Reddish, can only cover one at a time and is on a minutes restriction.  You don't have to trash the Hawks to uplift the bucks.

I'm not trashing the Hawks. Great season. But we got punched in the mouth twice, despite no Giannis. Did you expect us to lose twice in a row with no Giannis after game 4? No you didn't and nor did I. Great season, but disappointing ending to the ECF. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Nope Trae did well against the few time he guarded him unlike Bogi.  Those drive are not suppose to happen if you are playing good defense

He didn't win any playoff games for the Hawks ever!

I was thinking more in terms of regular season.

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I'm not trashing the Hawks. Great season. But we got punched in the mouth twice, despite no Giannis. Did you expect us to lose twice in a row with no Giannis after game 4? No you didn't and nor did I. Great season, but disappointing ending to the ECF. 

With no Trae and an injured Trae in Game six.  I wasn't expecting sunshine and roses.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1