• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 6

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Wait...When I said this months ago I was Challenged and insulted.  When I said that Bogi is a back up while Hunter and Reddish should be the starters,  there was push back.  Are we now on that train now???

It's hard to be on the bench Bogi train. I am still on the Bogi/Reddish/Hunter 2/3/4 for switching and spacing. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Miserable. TF you even talking about. 

The team got handled by a team the last 2 games when they didn't even have their best player.... Which is a top 5 player.

I know they cut into the lead near the end, but it was clear that the Bucks are better with or without Gannis.

Once the Bucks figured them out the difference was obvious.

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Wait...When I said this months ago I was Challenged and insulted.  When I said that Bogi is a back up while Hunter and Reddish should be the starters,  there was push back.  Are we now on that train now???

Nows not a good time

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It's hard to be on the bench Bogi train. I am still on the Bogi/Reddish/Hunter 2/3/4 for switching and spacing. 

We'll get killed on the boards.  One of them will have to come off the bench as the 6th man, but all could play 30+ minutes in the game.   Just play whatever guy is hot going down the stretch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We'll get killed on the boards.  One of them will have to come off the bench as the 6th man, but all could play 30+ minutes in the game.   Just play whatever guy is hot going down the stretch.

Bogi is not a starter period

5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Go get this man . . and we're set

That means we'll have to give up some of the pieces we have ( young and old ).  But he'll give us the balance we need to compete against any team.

The KAT Challenge: Timberwolves star Karl-Anthony Towns needs his own theme  song | The Current

Who are you giving up?  

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We getting killed on the boards with Collins. At least we can play four out and dribble

Edited by NBASupes

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm honestly disgusted by the  completely one sided officiating in this series especially the last two games. Every time we got a run going or made a play BAM here's a BS call by the refs that always went the Bucks way.

Next season this is our starting lineup:

Trae

Cam

Hunter

JC

Capela

You bring Bogi, Hunter, OO and either convince Lou to come back or find another BG PG cuz Dunn didn't look good. 

i think Cam will be our 6th man, with Bogi still the starter, unless Cam starts shooting close to 40% from 3.

And I wouldn't disagree with that.

That lineup may very well be the one that ends games though.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We have to tip our cap, Bucks are the better team. Losing two games in a row with no Giannis, there's no way to rationalize that. 

There is, it's called rebounding and second chance points. They start 2 PF's and a Center. And without Giannis, everyone is a threat to shoot.

They also have many more years of experience and playoff lessons under their belt.

Oh, not mention 2 other All-Stars to fall back on.

They loaded up to win a title this year. They took us seriously after we embarrassed them in game 1. This Bucks team was not mentally weak like the Sixers. 

I could go on and on.

Our best player missing 2 full games and being hobbled in 2 others didn't help either.

Easy to rationalize it to me.

• Like 4