• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

If Im Travis I"M making EVERYBODY available at this point ... smdh

Hunter is easily our best all around player, but he cant stay healthy..

No Hunter isn't.

He's been decent offensively this game, but he's getting torched on defense.  And has been getting torched in the games he played before the injury.

Hunter is a nice young player.  But check this out.

Rank the wings ( 1 - 4 ) in the Southeast division as a group.   Out of Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami, and Washington . . . which team has the best wings, and rank the rest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

No Hunter isn't.

He's been decent offensively this game, but he's getting torched on defense.  And has been getting torched in the games he played before the injury.

Hunter is a nice young player.  But check this out.

Rank the wings ( 1 - 4 ) in the Southeast division as a group.   Out of Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami, and Washington . . . which team has the best wings, and rank the rest.

Its his 1st game back.. lol

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Are you Trae's dad?

We cut it to 14 when he was attacking.   He goes out . . lead is back over 20.

He's the offensive engine of the team.  And I want that engine going full speed every game, no matter how upset some other less talented offensive players get.  They can't even roll the car down the street, so let Trae be the engine.

• Like 1

Just now, Sothron said:

We haven't won a home game since November 22nd. Let me repeat that: we have not won a home game since November 22nd. The same team and coach that was two wins from the Finals half a year ago. I have no words.

Has that ever haoppened to a team with a "superstar"?

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

We haven't won a home game since November 22nd. Let me repeat that: we have not won a home game since November 22nd. The same team and coach that was two wins from the Finals half a year ago. I have no words.

That's absolutely incredible.  That has to be the longest home losing streak in about 20 years.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We cut it to 14 when he was attacking.   He goes out . . lead is back over 20.

He's the offensive engine of the team.  And I want that engine going full speed every game, no matter how upset some other less talented offensive players get.  They can't even roll the car down the street, so let Trae be the engine.

This team isnt winning games either way... He's been the engine all season.....What does that tell you? Maybe its time to rebuild the engine...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Has that ever haoppened to a team with a "superstar"?

I'm sure I can find examples but I don't have the heart or energy to go look for it. We have Trae and Collins and at times OO and Capela. We need to make some trades. This team is just not working.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Okongwu is overrated by the fan base, too.  I like him a lot, but he’s not on the level fans make him out to be.  

Okongwu gets a complete pass though.  At least he plays hard and is energetic. 

Bench trying to play a little ball.  Not dead yet.

Just keep it within striking range, so Trae and the boys can possibly bring it home.

Although if Nate was a REAL COACH, he's let this group go as long as they could, if they continued to cut into this lead.  

At that point, damn a rotation.  Get a win.

• Like 2