• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Let's not blame the whole team for this loss.

The second team played very well.   Delon, TLC, OO, and Especially Gallo. 

JC had a good stint.

Trae could have done better. 

But down the stretch.. we need to learn how to win dogfights.   We make too many mental errors...   At this point, it's just BBIQ.

Hunter looked fantastic too!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

I usually agree with @TheNorthCydeRises so I will say it. Trae took a very bad hero 3 at the end but even after we still had a chance, then Huerter had a terrible pass in and somehow hunter and collins collided.

nate made the worse decision of them all by not putting in OO at the end instead of Gallo….

Trae also turned it over with the lead 2 straight times

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

I'm encouraged by Hunter and OO (even though OO had a terrible first half and he has a lot to learn about playing man to man defense and keeping his feet).

JC shouldn't be traded. 

Gallo is better than we give him credit for.   Played the whole game and played some good defense in spots. 

Delon is getting it.  He hasn't looked bad these last couple of games. 

Lou can be traded because he's no longer in the rotation at all. 

9 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I want @TheNorthCydeRises admit for once that Trae Young blew this game

Trae didn't blow the game.   

We all know that Huerter blew the game with the giveaway foul with the Heat in the bonus, and the turnover on the other end when he could've easily had called a timeout.

Trae simply didn't make the game winning play near the end.  Heat read the play well when they drew the charge on Trae.

And LOL @ YOU of all people, talking about admitting something.  You never admit to anything.  I criticize Trae whenever he plays sorry.  You can't even give the guy props when he plays well.  That's why you were silent for most of 46 minutes of this game.

• Premium Member
I can admit that Trae and Huerter can share blame for the loss.. But Huerter's mistakes were way more costlier at the wrong time. 
Trae doesn't go unaccused because how you put up that BS halfcourt shot when the game was that tight and we were losing momentum. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae didn't blow the game.   

We all know that Huerter blew the game with the giveaway foul with the Heat in the bonus, and the turnover on the other end when he could've easily had called a timeout.

Trae simply didn't make the game winning play near the end.  Heat read the play well when they drew the charge on Trae.

And LOL @ YOU of all people, talking about admitting something.  You never admit to anything.  I criticize Trae whenever he plays sorry.  You can't even give the guy props when he plays well.  That's why you were silent for most of 46 minutes of this game.

Trae was -20  He wasn't good this game.  Then had critical turnovers and bad shots down the stretch when the bench gave him a freaking lead.  Something you have been begging for all season long.

11 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Why at the end of games does Trae do the dribble for 20 seconds and then take a tough shot against a double team? Is that our best play? I don't care what his stats are, he's not Michael Jordan. Play smart team ball.

Almost every team in the league goes to ISO offense with their best player in a close game at the end.  Even the Heat did it with Butler.