• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Troll

Not my fault Trae Schottenheimer still thinks 3 yards and a cloud of dust is the way to run the offense with a lead in crunch time for who knows what reason, and Nate insists on playing the Collins/Gallo front court even though the roster has 3 playable centers on it...

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

"Troll" is a mindless retort that is used by those who have no ability to think or offer a real response.

In other words, the words is thrown around by simps.

It's no more meaningful than calling someone a "meanie".

Troll. 

Just now, terrell said:

Not my fault Trae Schottenheimer still thinks 3 yards and a cloud of dust is the way to run the offense with a lead in crunch time for who knows what reason, and Nate insists on playing the Collins/Gallo front court even though the roster has 3 playable centers on it...

Trolling.  See right through it. 

18 minutes ago, Diesel said:
I can admit that Trae and Huerter can share blame for the loss.. But Huerter's mistakes were way more costlier at the wrong time. 
Trae doesn't go unaccused because how you put up that BS halfcourt shot when the game was that tight and we were losing momentum. 

Diesel, he does it because he has supreme confidence in his ability.   He was 3 - 6 from 3 until that shot.

People think the long 3 is a bad shot.  He literally shoots 41.7% from 30 - 34 feet.

https://www.nba.com/stats/player/1629027/shooting/

I used to hate that shot too.  But he makes it . . at a very high rate.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Diesel, he does it because he has supreme confidence in his ability.   He was 3 - 6 from 3 until that shot.

People think the long 3 is a bad shot.  He literally shoots 41.7% from 30 - 34 feet.

Not when the game is on the line.  I am willing to bet that his 4th quarter 3 point shooting percentage is below 35%

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bogi's issue is that if he's not making shots, he does not affect the game at all.  Coach almost needs to play him based on his production.  If he's cold, leave him on the bench.

His defense was so much better last season too.  He's moving better than he was at the beginning of the season, but maybe that knee injury really took away his movement. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bogi's issue is that if he's not making shots, he does not affect the game at all.  Coach almost needs to play him based on his production.  If he's cold, leave him on the bench.

Bogi's issue is that he is not good at anything else other than spot up shooting.  and he not good at that either.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The playoff run was a fluke. Outside of a couple of months all they've done is lose.

Is it all the fault of any one player?

Of course not, but this team is poorly built and it has already done best that it will do.

Has this team even beaten a good team this year? If so, it can't be many.

Good teams aren't made based on a couple of months of good play. Which is all Schlenk has got from this terrible team he has put together.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bogi 1-7 and I swear the 6 he missed were all wide open. That’s a killer when your offense keeps working perfectly to set up your shooter for a wide open three only to watch him miss over and over again. smdh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

His defense was so much better last season too.  He's moving better than he was at the beginning of the season, but maybe that knee injury really took away his movement. 

I’ve noticed that too. He has been getting beat on defense twice as much this season. I honestly hope we package Bogi and I’d be fine with Huerter starting. He just has no awareness on offense or defense and doesn’t fit here. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

An interesting stat would be "how many games are lost when he dribbles down the  clock, then commits a turnover or throws up an awkward  shot that has no chance of going in.  Whether that is Trae's call or Nate's, it needs to stop.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Bog 1-7 and I swear the 6 he missed were all wide open. That’s a killer when your offense keeps working perfectly to set up your shooter for a wide open three only to watch him miss over and over again. smdh

He is what he is...Y'all keep thinking he is something else.  Every game y'all are shocked and suprised when he misses 70% of his shots.  At some point, it has to sink in.  This is him

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Is there a difference between Bogi and Joe Harris?

Nope

4 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

I’ve noticed that too. He has been getting beat on defense twice as much this season. I honestly hope we package Bogi and I’d be fine with Huerter starting. He just has no awareness on offense or defense and doesn’t fit here. 

He runs and moves like his knee never fully recovered from the hyperextension... Is that even possible?

• Like 1