• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Let's not blame the whole team for this loss.

The second team played very well.   Delon, TLC, OO, and Especially Gallo. 

JC had a good stint.

Trae could have done better. 

But down the stretch.. we need to learn how to win dogfights.   We make too many mental errors...   At this point, it's just BBIQ.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

It's hard to admit that Trae blew the game when Kev's fingerprints are all over LOSS Like that. 

Trae blew it when he started dribbling to much and went hero ball mode. You have to move the ball against Miami.

Can't blame Gallo he brought it this game on both ends. Where has that defense been all season from.him?

Hope we can get one from the Knicks tomorrow.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Huerter had one bad play but trae had 3 in a row

No... Huerter had two or three bad plays.

I will give him a pass on Fouling PJ Tucker because Tucker is a bad FT shooter and it may have been an effort play (though he jumped in there very late). 

However, Herro owns Kev and so does Butler. 

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I want @TheNorthCydeRises admit for once that Trae Young blew this game

I usually agree with @TheNorthCydeRises so I will say it. Trae took a very bad hero 3 at the end but even after we still had a chance, then Huerter had a terrible pass in and somehow hunter and collins collided.

nate made the worse decision of them all by not putting in OO at the end instead of Gallo….

Just now, benhillboy said:

Trae was -35 in this two game set.  Delon?  +5.  

The starters didn't play well. The bench did. Trae really struggles without the option of spamming that 1-5 PnR late. 

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member

7 games under .500 and 3.5 games out of the Play In spot and STILL freefalling. Not looking good at all. I may have to start tracking draft position on Tankathon again and watch the rest of this season for "entertainment purposes" only. I honestly thought those days were over for a while.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1