• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

7th is close to impossible, we would need to run the table more or less. I'd say if we can get the 8th spot our chances at getting into the playoffs are really good, anything less than that and it's grim.

8th or 9th is doable. But it’ll be hard down 4 games with 7 left I agree.

But getting 8th would mean at least one guaranteed home game.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

7th is close to impossible, we would need to run the table more or less. I'd say if we can get the 8th spot our chances at getting into the playoffs are really good, anything less than that and it's grim.

IF we win out with a loss to Toronto and the rest of the 4 follow their pattern, we will get the #7...  IF we run the table.. we should get the 7 without a tiebreak. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Jalen is gonna be a good player in this league. I'm glad he got minutes tonight against a depleted Indiana team. This game should help him build confidence and also build trust in Nate to play him more. 

From reaction, I would not be surprised if Trae doesn't start requesting the Young Fella. 

• Premium Member

Again, I hate to be that guy. There's absolutely no reason for Jalen to have a DNP-CD next to his name for the rest of this season. JC is out for the rest of the regular season and Gallo playing heavy minutes is just asking for trouble. I actually think he should start against the Thunder even if Gallo is available. That would be a decent mix of youth and vets for both units and keep Gallo's scoring on the bench to keep the offense going. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Jalen is gonna be a good player in this league. I'm glad he got minutes tonight against a depleted Indiana team. This game should help him build confidence and also build trust in Nate to play him more. 

IIRC it seemed last year, OO finally started to get a little bit of burn at the end of the season and had a kind of coming out party in the playoffs. 

It would be interesting if JJ followed OO's path this year. That is, if the Hawks can make it past the play-in games.

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, Diesel said:

IF we win out with a loss to Toronto and the rest of the 4 follow their pattern, we will get the #7...  IF we run the table.. we should get the 7 without a tiebreak. 

Even if we run the table we have to hope not a single one of the teams above us gets hot, or if Cleveland plays slightly above .500 we aren't getting 7th. Like I said it's not impossible, just like under 3% chance. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Even if we run the table we have to hope not a single one of the teams above us gets hot, or if Cleveland plays slightly above .500 we aren't getting 7th. Like I said it's not impossible, just like under 3% chance. 

Did the Math Earlier today.. Check it out

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sigh!

On a night where we scored 132 points... Hit 48.6% of our threes...  And his replacement scored 22/2/6 on 60% from 3 (6 for 10)...   Whenever Hunter gets back... he better be a defensive savant like Delon... He can't talk contract. 

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Can Clint get some Love???

22 points, 15 Reb... 3 asts on 11/17 shooting?  Come on now...

Hawks' Clint Capela: 'A Black person has a voice, and we're all human' —  Andscape

He’s been putting up on 2K as well. I think he was pacing himself. Starting to come on. Love it. We get him active again on D with OO, we are gonna be a load.

B819DC88-51CE-40CA-A9ED-FF9F14CE3686.jpeg

+24 for Capela, highest on the team. 

Edited by Spud2nique