Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This ain't a legit playoff team. We are just as much a pretender as Brooklyn and Toronto

Tank for Wemby.. smh

Schlenk would probably just pass on him for a dwarf..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

But Hunter is a player that has a massive impact despite the fact he produces nothing of note on the stat sheet. Is why oppossing SFs like Caleb Martin and Kenyon Martin JR were shut down the last couple of games. Stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

Very fair point. Still doesn't excuse what I stated though.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Trae is still one of the best young stars in the league. Team needs retooling. OO looks to be a backup and situational starter. 

Meh He sells tickets for Ressler, but he doesnt play winning basketball....

Quietest triple double ever for Herro.

I can’t even prop OO up on this one.  Bam totally finessed him and Dre after a slow start.

I usually save the critique and avoid all the arguments because I never expected much from this squad but this was pathetic.    Couldn’t even match the competitiveness of Martin and Ded.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

. Is why oppossing SFs like Caleb Martin and Kenyon Martin JR were shut down the last couple of games.

Somebody is going to believe that you're not using Sarcasm if you keep this up.

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Trae is still one of the best young stars in the league. Team needs retooling. OO looks to be a backup and situational starter. 

He didn't step up tonight and Bam did. This was definitely one of the games the naysayers can laid their heads on. We needed him and I really didn't see much on either side consistently. 

Trae and AJ was off tonight and no one really stood up to replace their scoring which obviously led to us scoring under 100 points for the 1st time all season. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We just didn't make enough shots when we needed them. It's a make or miss league and it's hard to win when you shoot at 40%

We gonna be saying this all year with a team full of guys who cant shoot it consistently.. Starting with our "superstar"

7 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Relying on an injury prone player that may never be back to 100% is a ticket for Nate to be fired.

He's a body though.  And a proven shooter.

The ceiling for this team included Bogi being in the lineup, and having the ability to play alongside Trae and Dejounte.

Really not a surprise that the Hawks have outside shooting woes, when we're missing one of our best shooters.

Just now, terrell said:

We gonna be saying this all year with a team full of guys who cant shoot it consistently.. Starting with our "superstar"

There are no Superstars on this team

I'm hoping that one day AJ can evolve into one someday. It won't happen with a Nate as the coach tho